DisneyLand's Pluto Flips Out!! (Chases Kid)

Gringrinngghost

Original Poster
YouTube.com Video Video 1. said:
The word on the street is, Pluto got kicked in an unpleasant area. But pluto is a dog, and dogs don't like to be kicked.
Another YouTube.com Video video 2 said:
Kid runs for cover after an attack on Pluto. They should sick Pluto on Michael Vick for a dogfight. Pluto has gone crazy at Disney. Disney Dog Fight.
No News Articles at this time but thier is a video and remixes on Youtube here they are
Video 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxqUUEuAy3s
Video 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq07fejwOXY
The Kid Kicked Pluto In the Time Span of 9/10-9/14

Cinder_Belle_A

Wow CX360- some of us haven't been able to read EVERY post on here. (I will apologize in advance if I ever post something that has been said before):lookaroun

JimboJones123

I'm here often. I have also OFTEN glanced over these topics and never opened them. This time I did. THANK GOODNESS!!!! I'm crying right now. It reminds me of Star Wars Kid! To bad that turned into a huge site now. Star Wars kid was reciently on something I saw just a few weeks ago too. What was that. Anyways, Benny Hill will always be funny.

And thank you for posting again. I missed it the first few times around because I can't play video at work. This time it happened to be on the front page while I was at home.

So people can continue to be utter Buttholes about this being posted, or let it fade away. Being a only proves one point though. That you are a . Not that the OP was doing something terrible. Because in this case I hadn't seen it until tonight and it has brightened up my evening. So enjoy being Buttholes -- and I only wish it gives you the fulfillment you hoped to achieve by being one.

Thanks for posting again for us "slow folks" GGG!

JimboJones123

I'm here often. I have also OFTEN glanced over these topics and never opened them. This time I did. THANK GOODNESS!!!! I'm crying right now. It reminds me of Star Wars Kid! To bad that turned into a huge site now. Star Wars kid was reciently on something I saw just a few weeks ago too. What was that. Anyways, Benny Hill will always be funny.

And thank you for posting again. I missed it the first few times around because I can't play video at work. This time it happened to be on the front page while I was at home.

So people can continue to be utter Buttholes about this being posted, or let it fade away. Being a only proves one point though. That you are a . Not that the OP was doing something terrible. Because in this case I hadn't seen it until tonight and it has brightened up my evening. So enjoy being Buttholes -- and I only wish it gives you the fulfillment you hoped to achieve by being one.

Thanks for posting again for us "slow folks" GGG!
Did I say . Sorry, I meant stinkerpots. Didn't mean to be so abrasive and over the top.

So- I should "google" everything before I post anything? Who has time for that? Well, apparently YOU do... :brick:

No but you should
search.jpg
before you post.

Having 6-10 threads in 2-3 forums about the same topic gets annoying and takes up bandwidth. :wave:

CrashNet

Beating down on the original, might I point out new, poster because the information had been posted previously really is not necessary. It happens. I've done it as have many others. There are over 2,000,000 posts on this forum, and even with search things are not always found. Lets discuss the topic posted or not post at all. Thanks! :)

darthjohnny

Why was he exactly chasing the kid anyway?

I thought it was funny when a mother/grandmother/some woman pushed Pluto down and yelled at him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom