Disneyland's New Fantasyland (Open Brainstorming)

AceAstro

Original Poster
I made a rough map of the Frozen sub-land but I would love to hear what y'all think. It is taking over the Fantasyland Theatre, Storybook Land Canals and Casey Jr. Circus Train. Everything is labelled except for the queue( the dark grey area), the backstage area (the white), and the Frozen flat ride (pink/ purple area).

That being said, I don't know what the flat ride would be, I just felt one could be added. Another option could be to expand it's size slightly and make it an indoor theatre to move the Frozen show here instead of keeping it in the Hyperion over at DCA.

fon3PJCdXIZd0mP15HIbVftFaqihRUxRWymsEqjc9WZH20om4DzDW2WTqAL_1OjYqJ07ZaNFKzCLi2PsRUcz62N7RZo4j9pv8LAun11UbNY3UbrBXUNaos0wecsRzriALj6xoZqc

AceAstro

Original Poster
Why close Storybook land? Take out the theater Gagets Coaster and Chip and Dales Treehouse.
Also why not have the train pass thru the show building have half the building on each side of the track.
While I thought about it, I felt it would look better to all be grouped in one area. That way, all that ToonTown area can be used for other things. I haven’t figured out what goes there yet, but it gives more room.

mickeyfan5534

Remember that you have the entire Motorboat Cruise area to use as well. And that’s a decently big area. Use Fantasyland Theatre for something else and use the Motorboat Cruise for Frozen. It fits better with the Matterhorn there anyways.

Last edited:

AceAstro

Original Poster
Remember that you have the entire Motorboat Cruise area to use as well. And that’s a decently big area as well. Use Fantasyland Theatre for something else and use the Motorboat Cruise for Frozen. It fits better with the Matterhorn there anyways.
I thought about that. Only problem with that is how low the Monorail is there. Not sure how it’d look with the Monorail going right through the frozen mini land. I’m thinking we could probably get a flat ride in there though.

AceAstro

Original Poster
I believe Arendelle is done now with the addition of the flat ride. If you believe something should be changed/ added please post it so that we can make changes to that area accordingly!! With that though, let's move on to the area across the path. The old MotorBoat Cruise lake. It has a deceivingly large footprint (about the size of the Matterhorn, if not bigger) but is held back due to the height limitations.

DSC_6211.jpg

As you can see in the image, the track from the monorail comes down quite low so there isn't quite room for an E-ticket attraction but I think a C-ticket or maybe even a D-ticket attraction could fit. If more space is needed, we can also move the Small World entrance accordingly.

I'd love to hear your ideas on what could fit here!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom