Disneyland Texas

imagineer boy

Original Poster
I know someone's already done a theme park idea for a Texas theme park, but that was a little while ago, and I can do one too right? Here are my ideas. I'll go more into detail later. I'll also add shops and resturaunts later. The Main Castle in the center of the park will be Beauty and the Beast Castle.

Main Street U.S.A:
I've got a good idea for what Main Street will look like. I live in a schruberb of St. Louis, and it is very old and the down town district has some striking resembleances to Main Street. It even has a small home town train station which is over 100 years old and is the character symbol for my town.

1. Main Steet Train Station

2. Main Street arcade

3. Horse Carriges

Adventureland:
Adventureland will still have the same characteristics of the other parks, but it will have a more exotic look.

1. River Cruise

2. The Emporer's New Groove

3. Adventure Island: Tarzan's Tree House, Buconeer Cove, Hidden Treasure Cave, and Captain Hook's Pirate Ship

5. Pirates of the Carbean

6. Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Cursed Crystal

7. Magic Carpets of Aladdin

8. Magic Lamp Theater

Frontierland:
Since this is Texas, it will have more of a Boom Town theme.

1. Big Thunder Mountain

2. Splash Mountain

3. Haunted Manor

4. River Boats: Mark Twain and Mary Ann

5. Frontierland Rail Road Station

Fantaseyland:
Fantaseyland will not have buildings modeled after tents because it looks too much like a renasance festival ( hazaah! ). It will have grand fairytale and castle like architecture.

1. Peter Pan's Flight to Neverland

2. Sleeping Beauty ( I can't realy think of a good name for the Sleeping Beauty ride besides "Sleeping Beauty". Can you help me?

3. It's a Small World ( don't worry. It's new and improved. I'll explain later. )

4. Snow Whites Adventure

5. Beauty and the Beast's castle tour

6. King Arthur's Carousel

7. The Land of many Tales ( sort of like Story Bookland. I'll explain later)

8. Dumbo, the Flying Elephant

9. Alice's Curiouse Labyrnith: Alice's Tea Party

10. Voyage of the Little Mermaid: ( New ride concept I thought of and will explain later ) Ariel's Grotto

11. Pinocchio's Daring Journey

12. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Toon Town:
This is about the same concept, but a few new things are in. Every August, Toon Town will hold the anual Toon town Festival, where Toon Town dresses up and has tents with games of chance, toon crafts booths, etc.

1. Gyro Gearloose's Gizmatic Coaster

2. Mickey's House

3. Minnie's House

4. Goofy's House

5. Pete's Car Dealer ( building that looks like a toon version of a car dealership and has a bath room and gigantic stroller parking lot where the on sale cars should be. )

6.Donald's Boat

7.Toon Town Theater ( the House of Mouse ride I talked about in an earlier thread. I've made some improvements. )

8. Scrooge McDuck's Money Valt ( a facade )

9. Ludwic Van Drake's House of Genius: An indoor play area with interactive knobs and stuff like that. Outside, there is a wild mouse spinning coaster called: Ludwic Van Drake's Spin-a-Whirl

10. Toon Town Train Station

Tomorrowland:
Same Sci-Fi look. Actually, a combo of the DL and WDW versions of tomorrowland.

1. Innoventions

2. Time Master ( a new concept I'll explain later )

3. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters

4. Test Rods ( a new ride concept that's a combo of Test Track and Rockett Rods. I'll go into detail later. )

5. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience

6. Cosmic Highway ( a new concept for the Autopia type ride that was originaly Figment Dream's idea )

7. Starcade

8. Orbitron

9. TTA

10. Space Mountain

11. Cosmic Waves

My, that's alot of stuff! Please tell me what you think!

:wave:

historymystery

Account Suspended
Wow! Imagineer boy you did your home work this time! I love this whole idea. It sounds marvelous. However there are still some areas that need tweaked, as all ideas do. But it sounds Great. For the Sleeping Beauty ride try "Once upon a dream" I love the Beauty and the Beast castle plan except the fact that Beauty and the Beast were in France were it snows. Texas has no snow well most of the time. Why not try Atlantica or Agrbah, or Snow White's Castle in the sky? But I do like the Beauty and the Beast idea too (I just don't like the location.) Now I am going through the areas one by one.

Main St.- It still sounds like the same place.

Adventureland-

Emperor's New Groove- Sounds promising but whats it about?
Bucaneer Cove and Treasure Cave sound too much a like.
Tell me more of Captain Hook's Pirate Ship, is it a ride or just a transport?
Magic Lamp Theatre sounds good but tell me more.

Frontierland- Why would a haunted Manor be in a texas frontier? Why not try a ghost town.
Pinocchio, Alice, and Storybook ideas I like. What is this Little Mermaid ride?
I love the idea of King Arthur and Sleeping Beauty.

Toon Town- good ideas but a car dealership in a park wouldn't be that nice. That is a thing a person tries to stay away from. Oh and House of Genius sounds like Innoventions. Update me on House of Mouse.

Tomorrowland-

Like your ideas. But need more information.

Good job but I still need more info and I personally think they should build a northern park first.

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Originally posted by historymystery
Wow! Imagineer boy you did your home work this time! I love this whole idea. It sounds marvelous. However there are still some areas that need tweaked, as all ideas do. But it sounds Great. For the Sleeping Beauty ride try "Once upon a dream" I love the Beauty and the Beast castle plan except the fact that Beauty and the Beast were in France were it snows. Texas has no snow well most of the time. Why not try Atlantica or Agrbah, or Snow White's Castle in the sky? But I do like the Beauty and the Beast idea too (I just don't like the location.) Now I am going through the areas one by one.

Main St.- It still sounds like the same place.

Adventureland-

Emperor's New Groove- Sounds promising but whats it about?
Bucaneer Cove and Treasure Cave sound too much a like.
Tell me more of Captain Hook's Pirate Ship, is it a ride or just a transport?
Magic Lamp Theatre sounds good but tell me more.

Frontierland- Why would a haunted Manor be in a texas frontier? Why not try a ghost town.
Pinocchio, Alice, and Storybook ideas I like. What is this Little Mermaid ride?
I love the idea of King Arthur and Sleeping Beauty.

Toon Town- good ideas but a car dealership in a park wouldn't be that nice. That is a thing a person tries to stay away from. Oh and House of Genius sounds like Innoventions. Update me on House of Mouse.

Tomorrowland-

Like your ideas. But need more information.

Good job but I still need more info and I personally think they should build a northern park first.

Thaks for the comments historymystery!:wave: Let me explain some of the things.

I got lost in the Beauty and the Beast Castle thing you said. I know it doesn't snow in Texas and that it does in France. The castle is located in Fantaseyland which is a timeless land of encantment. Whether it snows or not ;).
Great idea for the Sleeping Beauty ride name! Good idea! Thanks alot! :wave:
The Emporer's New Groove ride is going to be a dark ride depicting scenes from the move The Emporer's New Groove. I promise that it will be hilariouse.
Bucaneer cove is a Pirate Themed play ground that kids can explore on, and Hidden Treasure Cave is sort of like Injun Joe cave on Tom Sayer's Island in DL and WDW.
The Magic Lamp Theater is already a show in Tokyo Disney Sea and to tell you the truth, I have no clue what it's like :confused:. All I know, is that it is a 3-D show that combines 3-D images with live action.
Haunted Manor is sort of like, "The ol vacant house upon boot hill". Disneyland Paris has Pantom Manor in Fronteirland with that kind of theme.
Thanks for the complements on my Fantaseyland ideas. I'm going to Explain the Little Mermaid ride later.
Pete's car dealership is, of corse, not a real one. Its just made to look like a tackey old car dealership run by Pete that's a bathroom and stroller park in discuise. I'll update you on the House of Mouse 3-D show later. Proffessor Van Drake's House of Genius is just a fun indoor playground where kids can play, twist knobs,and activate crazey contraptions made by Von Drake himself at the push of a button. Also, they can get wet in fountains, etc.
I'll give you more info on the Tomorrowland rides later.
I would like a northern park too, but it would have to opperate seasonly, and the parks really need to be open year-round.
Thanks again for the comments!:sohappy: I'll talk about more stuff later.:wave:

historymystery

Account Suspended
Well okay that explains most things but Tomorrowland. I understand the rest now except what you didn't answer. As far as the northern park goes it should not operate seasonally.

Well, If you give tommorowland a sci-fi theme innovations really dosen't belong there

Other than that this sounds preey good if it were to be an international park, Texas casuses some problems though, you want the park to have a good feed from Texas and some of the ventral states, but you still need them to visit WDW eevry now and again too. So probably the best thing to do for Texas would be to have complelty new parks, hence why the Disney comapny was actually planing to open Disney's America as the first park in Texas of their proposed resort and it is fairly certain that there were no plans for an MK/DIsneyland style park at all.

If you however want an MK style park, my suggestion would atleast then to re-invnet the park, follow the structure, but not the formula and see what you can come up with

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Originally posted by FigmentDream
Well, If you give tommorowland a sci-fi theme innovations really dosen't belong there

Other than that this sounds preey good if it were to be an international park, Texas casuses some problems though, you want the park to have a good feed from Texas and some of the ventral states, but you still need them to visit WDW eevry now and again too. So probably the best thing to do for Texas would be to have complelty new parks, hence why the Disney comapny was actually planing to open Disney's America as the first park in Texas of their proposed resort and it is fairly certain that there were no plans for an MK/DIsneyland style park at all.

If you however want an MK style park, my suggestion would atleast then to re-invnet the park, follow the structure, but not the formula and see what you can come up with

That's what I'm thinking about. This new Magic Kingdom will not be a copy cat from the other parks. It's sort of like what they did with Disneyland Paris. I guess I'll leave Innoventions out. After I'm done with the Magic Kingdom, I'll add more things. Thanks for the comments!:sohappy:

thedream86

Disneyland San Antonio

Actually I was the one working on the resort in Texas, but please be my geust. San Antonios a grate location and I think it's good to have some what commpeating Ideas. Every thing you've got sounds pretty good so far. Good luck to you on this. And if anybody out there is interested in my park, a couple of my freinds and I have started a small website for it at http://thedream86.tripod.com/sanan/sanandindex.html .
I also used the Beuty and the Beast Castle, but what dose that have to do with snow? They do have summer in France don't they? Relly cool ideas.

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Re: Disneyland San Antonio

Originally posted by thedream86
Actually I was the one working on the resort in Texas, but please be my geust. San Antonios a grate location and I think it's good to have some what commpeating Ideas. Every thing you've got sounds pretty good so far. Good luck to you on this. And if anybody out there is interested in my park, a couple of my freinds and I have started a small website for it at http://thedream86.tripod.com/sanan/sanandindex.html .
I also used the Beuty and the Beast Castle, but what dose that have to do with snow? They do have summer in France don't they? Relly cool ideas.

Thank you.:wave: You have a pretty neat web site. Those drawings that you have are excelent!
I've suddenly realized that I havn't done any thing beyond the themepark. There's going to be a Downtown Disney. It will be split up into 3 sections: Central Disterict, West Side, and the Board Walk. It will have lots of stuff, but I don't wanna get into that now. It is along side a big lake where a few hotels are along side as well. I havn't given the hotels much thought, but I'll get back to you on that. Still more to come. Any suggestions or comments?

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Little Mermaid ride

I have once mentioned in my thread of a Little Mermaid ride. So, here it is.
The Entire attraction takes place in a lagoon about as big as the Lagoon the once had the 2000 Leagues Under the Sea ride in WDW. The queue goes through a small rockey penninsula that goes out into the Lagoon. You go through dimly lit caves until you finally get to the viecles. They're a continuose train like in Haunted Mansion and the viecles are sort of like doom buggies, except they look like giant open clams. You go through under water galss tubes to make you look like you're under water. You see an array of fake and real sea life. You go through a cave and see Atlantica! It's a small model, but optical illusions make it look bigger. Plus, the model is not under water. Yu see some AA mermaids around you. You travel through a giant ship wreak where Ariel is collection some stuff. You go through Ariel's secret collection and a scene where Sabastian and his crew are singing "Under the Sea". You the get to Ursula's cave where Ursula tries to curse you! You reach the suface where you find Ariel looking into the Eric's boat and go through the swamp where Ariel and Eric take their little boat ride while Kiss the Girl plays in the backround. You go into a cave where you see a Giant Ursula with the Tritond threatening to drown you. You pass by a lovely scene where Ariel and the Prince get married. Okay, I know I should have more stuff than that, but could I first have some thoughts and suggestions? Thanks! :wave:

Originally posted by imagineer boy
That's what I'm thinking about. This new Magic Kingdom will not be a copy cat from the other parks. It's sort of like what they did with Disneyland Paris. I guess I'll leave Innoventions out. After I'm done with the Magic Kingdom, I'll add more things. Thanks for the comments!:sohappy:

I really don't think you got what I meant. Mearly changing the rides would work internationaly but for a thrid american resort esspcially in Texas the whole sturcutre of the park needs to be changed, to get a better understanding look at what HistoryMystery did with his Enchanted Kingdom park, it is a complelty re-structered park still with a MK quality. For Texas I believe this is essential as distance would obvilsuly keep Texans goign there, but it would be even more of an ecomic plus if you coudl still get them to go to WDW, even if you change the attractoins a bit, the general public would most lilkey not see the need to go to the WDW Magic Kingdom if the Texas Magic Kingdom is right there.

thedream86

Well I still think it's a cool Idea. Not everything has to be ground braking, remember familiarty sells. It's cool when you can addapet a classic like they did in Paris

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Originally posted by FigmentDream
I really don't think you got what I meant. Mearly changing the rides would work internationaly but for a thrid american resort esspcially in Texas the whole sturcutre of the park needs to be changed, to get a better understanding look at what HistoryMystery did with his Enchanted Kingdom park, it is a complelty re-structered park still with a MK quality. For Texas I believe this is essential as distance would obvilsuly keep Texans goign there, but it would be even more of an ecomic plus if you coudl still get them to go to WDW, even if you change the attractoins a bit, the general public would most lilkey not see the need to go to the WDW Magic Kingdom if the Texas Magic Kingdom is right there.

No, I got what you meant FigmentDream. The rides would be better and more improved than the other park's versions. Especialy the Fantaseyland dark rides. I think the name, the Magic Kingdom should stay because it's kind of a tradition. Maybe I'll find a couple new names for some of the lands. I promise that it won't be a copy from the other parks.:wave: Oh, and thanks for the comments thedream86. Now, I'd like some comments on the Little Mermaid ride.:D

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Sorry I havn't posted anything on this for a while! There's been so much going on lately! I will now explain one of the new rides I mentioned. Test Rods will be a combo of Test Track and Rockett Rods. What it is, is that a futeristic viecle making company wants you to test out their newest and fastest road viecle. It looks like a combination of a Test Track car and a rockett rods viecle. You baisicle go through the same proceedures as test track on the ride including the part where you accelerate very quickely and go around hair pin turns, etc. Tell me what you think!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom