Disneyland Resort: San Antonio

thedream86

Original Poster
Maybe this time

hear are the lands, sorry about the cross hairs in the middle of the screen.

I hope this works.

Attachments

• untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 81

rjew

Something I'd love to see and you touched on it with WesCot - design a city to match Walt's orginal dream of EPCOT. Austin has developed into a mini-Silicone Valley with a lot of tech stuff, which tends to be the kind of folks that would want to live in a Disney stile Utopia. Austin's close enough to your park to actually pull from it.

Just a thought.

thedream86

Original Poster
Wow, actualy I was just planing on a park, but now that you point that out it sounds good pretty good to me. I'm not real familre with Texas geography though. How far is it from San Antonio to Austin? Well anyway now I've got a hole new set of plans to draw up.

-Thanks

thedream86

Original Poster
Disneyland Resort: WesCot

Alright,

As far as wescot goes, I'll be exspanding the park to include My movie park, The toontown area at the Magic Kingdome will remain prime relistate and will just have to wait untill a sutible idea comes up. As far as a city goes, I already had a plan for Century Gardens, a dorm type community for wescot cast members from forgin countrys, but the idea of a full sized city still intreages me. Unfortunitly a compleate city takes decades to build and millons of dollars and man hours, so insted I've decided on just working on a subdevison to start with. It will be located in the Southwest cornor of the property (the side facing San Antonio). Sorry About the delay on Disney's America, but I promise I will have some info up in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for reading!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom