Disneyland Resort Paris Third Gate

Warly

It seems to be fixed where the 3rd park will go, i would rather have the huge parking lot be relocated and have the 3rd gate build in its place. All Parks would be connected and you could have an omnimover type of transportation to connect to the new parking lot.

PorterRedkey

My dream for a third Paris park would be a take on WestCot. EuroCot or WorldCot could be the DLPR version. Sadly, I am sure that ship sailed long ago. They will never try to create a park that ambitious again.

cheezbat

Since Disney is spending some money in the two existing parks, might as well forget the 3rd park talk until about 2030 😂

RunningKoen

I'm not an expert, but there seems to be an deal signed between Disney and the French goverment, lasting till 2030 with investments up till 8 billion euros.

The new village nature complex (1.8 billion) and the expansion (2 billion) won't even be half of that. Making it rather logical to open a 3th park. And this overlaps with the timeline: no 3th park till 2027 at least with all the current investments still going.

cjkeating

Since Disney is spending some money in the two existing parks, might as well forget the 3rd park talk until about 2030 😂

I am not sure of the desire for a third park when you look at how dated two of the four WDW parks are. The only resort where the two parks work is at TDL and they aren't even controlled by TWDC.

Stevie Amsterdam

I am not sure of the desire for a third park when you look at how dated two of the four WDW parks are. The only resort where the two parks work is at TDL and they aren't even controlled by TWDC.
I'm not sure if that's true mate. I would say that DL & DCA in Annaheim are 'working' quite well. There are no second parks in Shanghai nor Hong Kong but you're right, TDL and TDS are incredibly succesful. If WDI play their cards well and do the overhaul of WDS the right way, DLRP could become very, very succesful, leaving only WDW with parks that are a bit meh - for now. With all the work being done and planned, both in the US and worldwide, Disney is doing an amazing job in making their parks ready for the future and it's generations.

croboy82

Seeing as DLP is becoming the IP Park it does make me quite excited what the 3rd Park could be about even if it won't be built for a long time haha.

RunningKoen

Third park should be a massive themed indoor waterpark imo

Like the 1.8 million water and hotel park, part of that 2030 agreement?

Click here for it's site.

1520281112885.png1520281176590.png1520281209182.png

AnotherDayAnotherDollar

This is assuming the date isn't pushed back again. Even if it isn't I doubt we will hear anything for many years yet.

I would like to think the plan for the next 10 years at Disneyland Paris is to fix WDSP, add an attraction to DLP and become financially sound for the long term and then switch attention to a third park if necessary.

That makes sense. The timing for an announcement or a 3rd gate if things go according to plan would be late 2020s or 2030.

Like the 1.8 million water and hotel park, part of that 2030 agreement?

Click here for it's site.

View attachment 268482View attachment 268483View attachment 268484

I wonder if that would count. There would have to be a way for non hotel guests to visit the park as well. I guess it could work and fulfill their obligation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom