Disneyland Project/Rumor Tracker

Parteecia

There's been one or two people saying that the dragon will be back for Fantasmic...
As well as hints from Disney:

... And while the dragon may be missed, Longo offers a hint that we haven’t seen the last of Maleficent in her fire-breathing form.

“We’re excited for something to come back, and we’re in the works and working on it,” Longo says. “But I think what I’ve done with that scene — that good versus evil and that battle between Maleficent and Mickey — is so spectacular. We all loved the dragon, and we’ll keep working on things, but there’s not much I can say about it.”

easyrowrdw

Does anyone have any updates on Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln? The articles I'd seen said it would be closed at least through mid-June. I was really hoping it would reopen in time for the 4th. 🤞

AZDLR

My blue sky session for D23 for Disneyland Forward expansion regarding Frozen.

Kingdom of Arendelle but different and larger than in Tokyo Fantasy Springs.

Anna and Elsa's frozen journey from DisneySea -the best version of this attraction yet by far.
Include the large mountain with the Ice Castle that Tokyo has except in this case it is an updated/rethemed version of Expedition Everest. (Expedition Arendelle?) Replace the Yeti with the Ice Monster Elsa creates in first Frozen. At the bottom of the mountain add a longer version of Wandering Oaken's Sliding Sleighs from Hong Kong Disneyland that wraps around and through the bottom portion of the mountian.

This would create a large land with a mix of 3 exciting/family friendly attractions that would bring the best elements of Frozen attractions worldwide and add in a new version of Expedition Everest that is too fun of a coaster to only be at one park. This would make DL's Arendelle the best yet and celebrate the massive success of the franchise.

BasiltheBatLord

Original Poster
D23 Megaupdate:

Disneyland
  • Added opening date for Tiana's Bayou Adventure and Critter Country rename to Bayou Country
  • Added Walt Disney: A Magical Life
  • Added new Mando & Grogu mission coming to Smuggler's Run
  • Added Disneyland 70th Anniversary Celebration
  • Added intel that Tomorrowland overhaul is still coming in late 2020s
Disney California Adventure
  • Moved Avatar Land to DCA section and added new details
  • Added Avengers Campus phase 2 details, including Avengers: Infinity Defense and Stark Flight Lab
  • Added Coco boat ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom