Disneyland Picture of the Day (Part 1)

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I figured we could give this a shot and see if it gets popular. I don't know how many "Disneylanders" we have on the site, so it should be interesting.

Took this from WDW Photo of the Day and modified it a little.

Rules:
1. Please post pictures of the Disney Parks only...not your dolls, toys, dogs, cars, etc.

2. One photo per person per day.

3. No repeat photos, please.

4. Please limit comments to the photos.

5. Please limit off-topic comments.

Some posters have also adopted some posting conventions that make the thread more navigable. These aren't rules, but merely suggestions:

Posting Suggestions:
1. Please include the location of the photo taken to limit comments if it is not obvious where you took the picture.

2. If you know how, please delete the quoted images from quotes to limit the sizing of the page, replacing the image link in the quote with a small description of the original photo, such as (castle pic). If you are unsure of what post was being referred to, you can simply click on this button , and it will link you back to the original post with the photo.

I personally also think we shouldn't be posting anything that required breaking park rules to take, but then again, I'm a rule-nazi, and this list is already getting too long.

Enough with the rules, the short and skinny of this thread is this: everyone post your Disney pictures! They need not be professional quality; everyone enjoys seeing the many different perspectives in this thread, and we all can learn from one another, which is one of the things that makes this thread so great. We all love Disneyland, so please don't deprive us of your shots!

Thanks to JML42691 and WDWFigment, from whom I stole the text for this thread.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
626862415_wkNjG-XL.jpg

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I'll give it another day, but I'm starting to doubt anyone has any Disneyland photos. TOTAL FLOP! haha.

626755773_beTs3-XL.jpg

Nicole220

I think I have every inch of the DLR photographed. I just posted them all in the WDW thread. :lol:

I don't come on here much anymore, but I'll try and post mine!

Lucille

I'll participate. I have many Disneyland photos. They aren't fantastic or anything. Just snapshots on a regular point and shoot camera.

This was taken in November 2007. New Orleans Square.

NOSstaircase.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom