Disneyland Paris Vs Walt Disney Studio Paris

RonAnnArbor

My partner and I have done every major attraction at both parks in one day as well...you just have to make sure you are not there at peak -- and it doesn't even involve that much running -- it does not, however, include any lingering over any attraction, and it does not include a leisurely sit down meal -- quick hotdogs and on to the next attraction. By the time you are done with Disneyland Parc (at 3:00) you find that the Studios have already emptied out for the most part. You can get on all the major attractions and pick up the 5:00 Lights Moteurs Action as well.

cmatt

RonAnnArbor said:
My partner and I have done every major attraction at both parks in one day as well...you just have to make sure you are not there at peak -- and it doesn't even involve that much running -- it does not, however, include any lingering over any attraction, and it does not include a leisurely sit down meal -- quick hotdogs and on to the next attraction. By the time you are done with Disneyland Parc (at 3:00) you find that the Studios have already emptied out for the most part. You can get on all the major attractions and pick up the 5:00 Lights Moteurs Action as well.

see I TOLD YOU! ;)

marni1971, im not really into the shows - only to sit down really bar the cinemagique and animagique - as those two where the BEST ive ever seen in ANY theme park! the shows bore me - as im bouncing off the walls with too much caffine/sugar!

hmmmm MK 4th July - sod that! thats the day of all days NOT to go :p

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Each to their own; it`s only our last few trips we`ve started to enjoy shows more (DLPs Legend of the Lion King is superb) - but now I`m 34 I guess I`m done with running around as much :lol:

Oh yes, 4th of July. We did Splash, the HM went 101 (of all days) and by 10am were on the monorail to EPCOT Center. 4th of July at EPCOT - how to make the park look smaller than it is. You couldn`t see the path ways for people. Kind of went with the flow (luckily we were staying on property so didn`t NEED to do anything) - and staked out our IllumiNations spot for 90 minutes prior to the show. Good job too, and it was well worth it. First time I`d seen perimeter fireworks at World Showcase!

The Studios really does lack rides but it certainly isnt AWFUL as some of you guys are saying.

I think it's best worth bearing in mind that if you've been to Disney MGM, some of the rides at Studios may not interest you as much. Which'll cut out about 2-3 rides. The Balcklot tour is pretty much a carbon copy of the MGM version. Though the animation tour has a new show not in the Florida version (with Mushu featuring in it which is awesome IMO) however I was dissapointed with the animation lesson. The cast member drawing wasnt as good at drawing Mickey and co as the DisneyQuest staff generally are. Plus as people have said the food isnt up to much, Im surprised there isnt many places to eat in the park really :\, your best off eating in Disney Village instead.

HOWEVER there are rides there worth seeing, Animagique is amazing and the theme song WILL get stuck in your head for a while afterwards (though you'll be too happy to care) and Cinemagique is funny. The Disney Channel tour is worth the one try (though it is pretty much just a glorified ad for the Disney channel) if only for the bit at the end with Cyberspace mountain and some of the other stuff at the end of the tour. Also the parade they had while we were there was one of the best Disney parades I'd seen in a while ("everybody shout! lights, camera, action!").

But yeah do it WITH Disneyland Paris, not without

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom