Disneyland Paris Re-Imagineered ~ A Imagineering Thread

Disney-Universal Fanboy

Original Poster

IMG_0350.jpeg

”What is Disneyland Paris, and What should it be?”

Out of all the Disney Parks and Resorts across the world, Paris is just the weakest out of them all. The main castle park has had ZERO additions since its 1992 opening, and Walt Disney Studios is small and is getting additions RUINING the theme of the park, and we should face it: Frozen and Tangled donot belong in a park about movie making.

While we all wish Disney just listen, They prefer to ignore, and instead crush our dreams and wishes, but that isn’t the case for armchair imagineering, a way of interpreting our ideas into a reality of perfection, and its what this thread will accomplish.

Post ideas to fix the existing parks! Dream Up a 3rd gate! Fix all the unfitting themes with themes that fit! Just dream up possibilities! That’s what we should do!!!

If you have an idea to fix DLP, post it here! Then I will consider all of your suggestions and put them all into a final thread page with the entire resort when we have perfection!

Let’s Get Imagineering! ( I really have to stop saying that…)​

Twilight_Roxas

Well there’s adding Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway in WDSP with a replica of the Lord Bryon Cinema as the attraction‘s facade. Then there’s 20th Century Studios IPs that could in WDSP like Avatar, The Simpsons, etc.

Disney-Universal Fanboy

Original Poster
Well there’s adding Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway in WDSP with a replica of the Lord Bryon Cinema as the attraction‘s facade. Then there’s 20th Century Studios IPs that could in WDSP like Avatar, The Simpsons, etc.
Hands down Runaway Railway, it needs to be ported to WDSP now, though, but I think we should include ToonTown in this plan, Avatar could work in Studios too, Simpsons are a fantastic IP but I think Universal does them better…

Disney-Universal Fanboy

Original Poster
Some more suggestions:
  • Annex Frozen out of WDSP as it doesn’t fit the park, place it in Euro Disneyland’s (I want to rename Disneyland Paris to its previous name) Fantasyland
  • Move the carpets out of studios to Adventureland
  • Fill in all the expansion pads

WaltWiz1901

The main castle park has had ZERO additions since its 1992 opening
You're forgetting that it was the subject of an "additional capacity program" in the three years following its opening - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, the Aladdin walkthrough (both 1993), Le Pays des Contes de Fées/Casey Jr., the Nautilus (all 1994), and Space Mountain (1995) being among the attractions added as part of it.
Euro Disneyland’s (I want to rename Disneyland Paris to its previous name)
There was a reason the name "Euro Disneyland" didn't last long...euros are the currency used in France

Twilight_Roxas

The reason for the Lord Byron Cinema for MMRR is because Walt during his trip to Europe stumbled upon the theater which was showing Mickey Mouse & Silly Symphony cartoons.

Last edited:

Disney-Universal Fanboy

Original Poster
You're forgetting that it was the subject of an "additional capacity program" in the three years following its opening - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, the Aladdin walkthrough (both 1993), Le Pays des Contes de Fées/Casey Jr., the Nautilus (all 1994), and Space Mountain (1995) being among the attractions added as part of it.
Well, yes @WaltWiz1901 those were added but after space mountain Disneyland Paris has had ZERO additions, and it needs desperate love
There was a reason the name "Euro Disneyland" didn't last long...euros are the currency used in France
Really? I didn’t know that. We will have to try to find a new name for DLP cuz I don’t want the name to be too similar to Disneyland USA…

zipadee999

Bring back De La Terre a la Lune with some modern upgrades, add the rumored Star Wars coaster in the expansion plot behind discovery land, build the rumored Indiana Jones attraction in the spot behind Adventureland, announce something for the old lights motors action arena, etc

Disney-Universal Fanboy

Original Poster
You mean Disney Adventure World?
I rather prefer Walt Disney studios Paris. Adventure world is a nice change from the abandoned studios concept, but it’s not as appealing.
Bring back De La Terre a la Lune with some modern upgrades, add the rumored Star Wars coaster in the expansion plot behind discovery land, build the rumored Indiana Jones attraction in the spot behind Adventureland, announce something for the old lights motors action arena, etc
Yes to the old space, and a new Indy ride. I think Star Wars should go in studios Th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom