disneyland paris 2012

julsie

Original Poster
hiya we are off to disneyland paris in may 2012 for the 1st time, just wondering when they will be announceing whats going on in the parks for 2012 or point me in the right direction to find out. cheers x

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
hiya we are off to disneyland paris in may 2012 for the 1st time, just wondering when they will be announceing whats going on in the parks for 2012 or point me in the right direction to find out. cheers x

April 2012 marks 20 years of DLP so expect some great celebrations! And rumours arecabound for a new parade and a new castle show incorporating WOC technology :sohappy:

There have been a few rumours about the new Startours being put into Paris for the 20th celebrations but not sure if it will be done for the start in April or something launched during the year of the anniversary. The new world of Disney store should be open as well by end of the year at the village although not ground breaking news its a sign they are trying to improve the village.

anarobinson

Re :

Well,my son is very fond of Disneyland and he will have mini vacation of probably five days after January.I have heard a lot of Disneyland Paris from my cousin as he lives there.So now i am planning to visit Disneyland Paris after January 2012.

RonAnnArbor

Disneyland paris has their own website, as well as their own forum section here...read through those for lots of information.

As to January 2012, don't expect much of anything new. By next summer, expect some revamped parades/etc.

There is some major construction going on behind the scenes right now at Disney Studios. Rumors abound -- nothing announced.

StarTours refurb is expected sometime next year.

See http://us.disneylandparis.com/index.xhtml

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom