Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

CaptinEO

I've been fortunate! Got the two saturdays I wanted : )

🥳🥳🥳

Is it normal for parkhoppers to say "all day". I didn't see an option to select more than one park for the day.
1618526440476.png

Last edited:

AJFireman

I've been fortunate! Got the two saturdays I wanted : )

Is it normal for parkhoppers to say "all day". I didn't see an option to select more than one park for the day.
I noticed that too. I am curious if they considering a timed entrance and this was just leftover wording. Parkhopping after 1pm and the website says you only have to pick the park you are going to start at.

CaptinEO

Your approximate wait time is...
more than an hour
jSBvdpn.gif

Got my tickets at 11:30, still sitting at "more than an hour" for reservations... I was hoping to get this done during my 10 hour work day, but now not so sure that will be possible. Just wonderful.
Don't worry. Keep the faith. I had mine up since 530am and only an hour ago did I finally get the magic countdown. I believe in you both! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

(ps check my post for the link in case it tries to make you buy tickets, don't freak out)

Skip

Undercover Tourist is also selling multi-day tickets good until January 12 2023 without having to wait an hour to buy on the official site.

Unfortunately, at least on my end, you still get stuck in the chaotic queue when trying to link said tickets to your Disneyland account.

wityblack

DrAlice, right click the page and press view source. Then on that new page do control+f (or command+f if you are on a mac) and search for "progress" and let me know what number comes after it. It should be 0.something

milordsloth

DrAlice, right click the page and press view source. Then on that new page do control+f (or command+f if you are on a mac) and search for "progress" and let me know what number comes after it. It should be 0.something
You made me curious so I searched on mine. Shows 0.21. What does that mean?

DrAlice

expectedServiceTimeUTC":"2021-04-16T02:00:10.3491912Z

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom