disneyland next year

col

Original Poster
im planning on going to disneyland for my birthday next year. ive been pricing it up and looking at the resorts but im still not sure which one to choose.
next year i know there will be a new parade and celebration and disneyland will be 55 and i cant wait to see the castle but im gutted parade of dreams wont be there.

could anyone give me some help or ideas on resorts,tickets and stuff? i know i have to take alot into consideration like travel to and from the airport but does anyone know where i could get this information?

TP2000

The Micechat boards over on the massive Miceage website has an excellent Southern California Travel Planning message board.

worldfanatic

The Grand Californian and Disneyland Hotel are awesome experiences in themselves. Awesome Disney atmosphere!! Paradise Pier is the other Disney hotel. It's great, but not the level of magic the other 2 have.
If saving money is an issue, there are tons of hotels within walking distance of the parks, resorts and Downtown Disney. Many well under $100 a night. Have a blast, planning is half the fun!

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
A GREAT place to research hotels is TripAdvisor.com. The hotels only get ratings by people who have stayed there. The pictures posted are also by people who have stayed there. I use it ALL the time and it has never steared me wrong.

Laura

Premium Member
im planning on going to disneyland for my birthday next year. ive been pricing it up and looking at the resorts but im still not sure which one to choose.
next year i know there will be a new parade and celebration and disneyland will be 55 and i cant wait to see the castle but im gutted parade of dreams wont be there.

could anyone give me some help or ideas on resorts,tickets and stuff? i know i have to take alot into consideration like travel to and from the airport but does anyone know where i could get this information?

We just stayed at the Quality Inn Anaheim. It was SO cheap - only $55 a night with free hot breakfast included. It was probably the most adorable little hotel I've ever stayed at before. The only problem was, the walk to Disneyland was much longer than I thought. Looking at maps I thought I could walk straight to the park, but because of fences we had to walk WAY around everything. The next day we said heck with it and just paid the $12 to park at Disney. The main reason we decided to drive instead of walk was the days we were there were FREAKISHLY cold. It was only about 50 degrees and really windy and made for a really uncomfortable walk!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom