Disneyland Monorail Question

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Hi guys,
Just a quick question, does anyone know if the Monrail at Disneyland has the same Jack Wagner: "Please stand clear of the doors + Spanish" as what we have at WDW?

I was wondering because I saw a pin from DLR which has the monrail plus that famous saying. Or do they have Please stand clear of the doors voices by someone else, or even not at all?

Just curious,
Thanks everyone have a great day. :)

TTATraveler

Hi guys,
Just a quick question, does anyone know if the Monrail at Disneyland has the same Jack Wagner: "Please stand clear of the doors + Spanish" as what we have at WDW?

I was wondering because I saw a pin from DLR which has the monrail plus that famous saying. Or do they have Please stand clear of the doors voices by someone else, or even not at all?

Just curious,
Thanks everyone have a great day. :)

You know, for some reason I am going to say it is a different voice. Now that I am thinking about it, I don't remember if it is said at all. I guess I am definitely in need of another trip to DL.:D

darthjohnny

You know, for some reason I am going to say it is a different voice. Now that I am thinking about it, I don't remember if it is said at all. I guess I am definitely in need of another trip to DL.:D

I'm going to have to agree. I think I remember a different voice.

But also, I remember being surprised that there was no Spanish "Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas." At least, I think it was like that two year ago.

Anyone else remember?

MainSt1993

The voice, if I'm not mistaken, is Jack Wagner's son. The DL monorail works differently than WDW's - a CM closes each door individually. Last time I rode it the only thing I remember was the loud hydrolics of the door system, but no warning message.

TTATraveler

The voice, if I'm not mistaken, is Jack Wagner's son. The DL monorail works differently than WDW's - a CM closes each door individually. Last time I rode it the only thing I remember was the loud hydrolics of the door system, but no warning message.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Most of the DL attractions do have a warning in Spanish to remain seated with hands and feet inside the ride vehicle except the monorail. I am glad I am not cracking up.

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Hi again thanks for the replies, i found bits of the spiel online, but couldn't find any with the doors spiel, weird how they have spanish on pretty much everything except that which the Florida sister system is famous for.

Terminus

Rode it today from Downtown Disney to Tomorrowland... Nothing said when closing the doors. The CMs just walked down the cars and pushed the buttons to close the doors.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Rode it today from Downtown Disney to Tomorrowland... Nothing said when closing the doors. The CMs just walked down the cars and pushed the buttons to close the doors.

Yeah, I just rode it three hours ago and it doesn't mention "Please stand clear of the doors" I would have noticed it, because it's the only thing I can speak in Spanish. I tend to say it to myself each time I hear it in Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom