Disneyland Maine: Revitalized

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
Not all of 20th Century Fox just some of their IPs like Avatar, The Simpsons, Blue Sky. Alien vs Predator, horror theme shows & films for Halloween time. Using a few in there nighttime shows. Luckily you could use the X-men, and the Fantastic Four in the Marvel area.

I'll keep Avatar an Animal Kingdom exclusive; and as for X-Men and the Fantastic Four, I'll wait till they're officially added to the MCU to add them in.

Pandora would fit (although hypothetically moreso if a DisneySea comes to fruition). But I don’t really think Disney should use Blue Sky. It wouldn’t mesh that well IMO. Again an AvP Halloween attraction would kick serious rear.

Also, great job on the Muppets land! I suggest the Kokomo Kabobs be Clifford’s Kokomo Kabobs to keep some alliteration there.

I suppose I could call them the Tropical Kokomo Kabobs for the sake of alliteration.

You know how I said the rest of the areas of Disney's Hollywoodland are sheltered from reality? Well, I kinda lied about that. There's still one more land that, although based on a highly popular kind of movie, still has some basis in reality. Therefore, it will visibly seen from the other "realistic" areas of the park. In fact, why don't we discover it for ourselves right now?

===========================================================================

Marvel City

x3TA2z3o-sCjtZDwQhJjJlM99nqJ8HT5W2FDqw2yI3y2Ip8i3zESxDbTgX3_DUTXMNXhe7gSSkwmHHsVIvBaa6zkUJIbjLNgE0tDEAWmq4_h-P0WpyyCjQEInmEJvDWq7Q3U-g1k

Past the hustle and bustle of Hyperion Avenue, we find a pseudo-realistic world of bold heroes and powerful villains. The sensation of entering Marvel City is comparable to entering the reels of the Marvel Cinematic Universe; better yet, the panels of a vibrant comic-book. Futurist architecture of New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, and Tokyo inspire this fantastical realm, where it seems likely that at any given moment, Spider-Man or Captain America are bound to come running - or swinging - in to save the day. The inspired port of Marvel City appears to have been built by the genius minds of Stark Industries, the Stark Tower -- better known as the Avengers Tower -- lingering on the horizon. In this idealistic "world of tomorrow," the glorious invention and technology of Tony Stark have greatly changed the modern lifestyle. A statue of Tony Stark, standing back-to-back with his Iron Man alter ego, is the first major landmark to greet us as we trek toward the Hall of Fame. In this winding museum and tribute to the Marvel greats, we find an exhibition in honor of Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the Incredible Hulk, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Wolverine, Deadpool, and more - "everyone" is represented here. Stan's Comics, our "exit thru the gift shop," is our one-stop shop for all the comic-books and Marvel paraphernalia we could ever hope to imagine. This is no ordinary comic-book store, however. The in-store displays of heroes and villains engaged in combat often come to life and create quite the wild ruckus… Imagine a cardboard cutout of the Hulk punching the wall, subsequently shaking the whole building to its foundation. Or, Wolverine unintentionally slashing a comic-book display to shreds. Simple enough, right?

dhlWZ7JKyXN2ajazt94mcqgOsf1bZqPdEWvKhePxKE54hSwQl3tY80y8AJjnIzmcVIIEy5Ijq-AZ8tYw3IZKjK2ZTnQ-Nieh4tBYdBCTvD-UeYd7NVVgKlCJjEU1pJ87wqPU1jMy

The incredible Stark Expo is a World's Fair of the Marvel Universe, where the best and brightest men and women of nations and corporations the world over have gathered their resources to share their collective vision for a brighter tomorrow. While many of the displayed gadgets could never exist in our own world, the innovation presented at Iron Man Tech - Presented by Stark Industries, seems a bit too realistic. A quick tour of the Hall of Armor gives us a proper glimpse at Iron Man suits Mark I - VII. We are thereafter given the opportunity to "suit up" and simulate a flight thru the eyes of Iron Man, customized randomly for each guest. Iron Man himself makes an astounding meet ‘n’ greet appearance, providing witty quips naturally. The impressive Stark Expo is also home to the Preview Center, where up and coming films, video games, television series, and comics are teased on the regular. But the real star of Stark Expo is much more enticing.

iJMAWRBlU8hcKbIVdPwJxtj3NQQ7a8JzaGemPyeAbxYRvRsVq8Y5ZgE4BvkdKEcv6JJyQyn4m--yhvqWlOWMZJUot9dmnpWMegXWHr4EUwW1d0b1lPh8ncl2F9GQ7zKDSrvkm1m2

Iron Man Experience is a bold adventure into the world of Iron Man. Having queued in a portion of the Stark Expo, we are introduced to our craft: an Expo Edition Iron Wing II, heavily redesigned and transformed from its Hong Kong predecessor. With the use of StarkVision glasses, we, along with five other “co-pilots” are pit behind the controls of our personalized and miniaturized Iron Wing II, joining Iron Man in the spectacular skies above Marvel City. But, when Hydra shows up, all seems lost - Iron Man is down for the count, and it’s up to us to save the day in this “choose-your-fate” adventure. Like the up and coming Millennium Falcon attraction in Galaxy’s Edge, the Iron Man Experience allows us to “pilot” the ship in an adventure that reacts to our decision-making. As a team, we must defeat Hydra, save Iron Man, and restore peace to Marvel City. But beware, one wrong decision might lead to an unhappy ending…

Stark Tower, the "central weenie" of Marvel City with its roaming searchlights and storied history, is our entrance to Avengers United. Avengers United uses a modified Soarin' system much like Flight of Passage at Disney's Animal Kingdom. In a rousing 3D E-ticket simulator, pods rotor through an interstellar Kree battle over Marvel City. The Mad Titan Thanos oversees from his hover-throne. With his Infinity Gauntlet, able to wield absolute power over all aspects of existence, Thanos banishes recruits on a randomized journey: to the original Battle of New York; alongside Captain America in WWII; into the cosmos with the Guardians of the Galaxy; shrunken on a break-in with Ant-Man; defending Wakanda; et cetera! Finally all Avengers unite to thrillingly defeat Thanos!

XkvcwGwHaaptVIVaIJ4IYXe8IfjvoMx_bWL3OQg9kE7iiGCmUnemH8NuKpMZd3_s3HjIG3o3fRK5xqSI5DEHiUVF3WCDkQMLpEpgEYG-dYexwtnXTmeIOCToF-vUxWRA_MvNhalV

A quick walk from Stark Tower is the site of one of the most iconic post-credit scenes of all-time: Shawarma & Burgers. A dive joint reminiscent of Manhattan, the near-decimated diner has clearly suffered from the chaos between the Avengers and Dr. Doom, with Hulk-shaped footprints and askew arrows among the damages. Notably, a crater in the shape of Dr. Doom appears on one wall, while the destroyed vending machines seem to have been hit by Thor’s hammer. Nevertheless, the shawarma, burgers and fries are truly one-of-a-kind. The Daily Bugle is a bit less-decimated, still well-kempt and managing to turn a profit with its inventory of books and magazines. Spider-Man naturally appears just outside the Daily Bugle, posing with fans for pictures and autographs.

1D8zO6S8_XSiouJ4LRLWXDpINe1QKSlH0Q3OoA7FlHBw6jRq2eF66N_Uu2_pXVzm2IJzjWACjUQmv3YlXYoD036_qxIHh8_0m5ThKU9kt5VS1qXENQdfa0zBv3-rKbqdVI65R-R0

Hiro's Workshop is the once-private lab of Hiro Hamada, invited to Marvel City by Stark himself. A quick walk-through the inventions and robotics of Hiro, GoGo, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Fred leads to a meet ‘n’ greet with Hiro and Baymax in the flesh ... well, maybe "flesh" isn't the right word in Baymax's case. Found next to Hiro's Workshop, Baymax's Whip 'n' Whirl is an attraction that’s fun for the whole family. Beneath technicolor lights and techno-music, a ragtag team of Baymax "drivers" do-si-do to the rockin' rhythm. One of 22 multi-colored "trailers" whip and whirl us around the metallic dancefloor, weaving in and out in a circular fashion.

file-20170626-315-1h7k01d.jpg

Spider-Man Rocks is our chance to get the sensation of being one of the Marvel canon's most famous heroes. From inside specially-made pods, Spider-Man Rocks is a high-intensity indoor roller coaster in the vein of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, sending riders hurtling like superheroes over the nighttime rooftops of New York City, all set to a specially made rock soundtrack, including a rock version of the iconic Spider-Man theme song. The attraction utilizes B&M’s Flying Coaster model, complete with high speeds, long duration and three inversions, which promises to be Disney’s single most intense ride. The S.H.I.E.L.D H.Q. near the exit of Spider-Man Rocks is somewhat of a Marvel fan supercenter, with unique merchandise, rare comic-books, and a meet ‘n’ greet encounter with Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, and Loki. The H.Q. also offers us a glimpse at a large, revolving globe portraying the birthplace, origin and power of each recorded Avenger and villain.

new-monsters-after-dark-16x9.jpg

Among the buildings of Marvel City, a particularly eccentric-looking building stands out from the rest. This building is the showplace of Taneleer Tivan, otherwise known as The Collector, who has brought his unique collection of fantastical fauna, relics and species from across the cosmos to earth for the very first time. But, among his collection is a very surprising find -- the Guardians of the Galaxy themselves! Yes, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Baby Groot have found themselves captives to the Collector, and things are looking hopeless. But wait -- what's this? Rocket has escaped, and he's recruiting us to help set the others free! In Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT!, we'll hop aboard a gantry lift and careen through the floors of the Collector's showcase, as one of Star-Lord's "Awesome Mix" tapes blasts a classic tune. As we rise and fall, hopefully we'll be able to set the Guardians free before it's too late! Just outside the Collector's place, we can catch the Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off! Star-Lord and Gamora host a rousing dance-off, backed by classic rock from Peter Quill’s beloved boom box. Audience participation and groovin’ are a must. At the end of the party, keep an eye out for Groot, who likes to arrive fashionably late.

960x0.jpg

Now, the next land of the park is Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, the incredible new addition from Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Given that the land is still fairly new, and the fact that it would basically be the same thing as it is in those two parks, we shall leave it alone for the time being. But, let me tell you about the land's location. Beyond the "Hollywood" aspect of the park, we would have Marvel City to the left, and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge in the middle, completely separated from the rest of the park. But, what would be on the right? Well, a secret path will lead through the trees of the Hollywoodland Hills and into a world never before seen in any Disney Park...

===========================================================================

Any guesses as to what the next land will be? Feel free to post your guesses, and I'll unveil the new land in the next post!

Oh, and BTW, you guys -- I must credit my two biggest inspirations for this land. First, as per the norm here, I must credit @MANEATINGWREATH for being a huge inspiration for Marvel City, and I must also credit @D Hindley, because I utilized two of the rides featured in his amazing DisneySky concept: I utilized his Avengers United, and I also turned his Iron Man Rocks into Spider-Man Rocks.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

It looks cool the Avengers attraction I thought it would use the same system as Transformers, Spider-Man or in this case Justice League Warworld Attacks at Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi, and having the Avengers along with Antman, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel battling to protect the Earth from the Kree invasion. Speaking of Captain Marvel I’m surprised that she isn’t in Marvel City unless you have plans for her in the future.

Miru

Let me have some guesses for this new land:

* Beastly Kingdomme
* Springfield, USA
* KH-Land
* Onward-land

Also, Avengers United is a good idea for a ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom