News Disneyland Magic Key Program

Emmanuel

Havn't seen this update anywhere:

Dream Key Payouts as a result of the settlement of the case is being sent out mid-June. Enjoy that $67 ex Dream Keyholders

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 5.35.43 PM.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disneyland Resort has announced new sales of all Magic Key passes are currently paused.

Here's the announcement:

Please note that we have paused new sales of Magic Key passes. At this time, current Magic Key holders may have the opportunity during their renewal window (currently up to 30 days prior to the pass expiration date) to renew into a pass made available within the program. The quantity of passes and pass types available for renewal may be limited. Passes or a pass type may be unavailable from time to time or at any given time or available only for renewal.

mickEblu

Disneyland Resort has announced new sales of all Magic Key passes are currently paused.

Here's the announcement:

Please note that we have paused new sales of Magic Key passes. At this time, current Magic Key holders may have the opportunity during their renewal window (currently up to 30 days prior to the pass expiration date) to renew into a pass made available within the program. The quantity of passes and pass types available for renewal may be limited. Passes or a pass type may be unavailable from time to time or at any given time or available only for renewal.

Gotta create that artificial demand amidst the all the negative Tiana ride reviews.

Disstevefan1

Here's the announcement:

@Sirwalterraleigh - WOW - unprecedented demand!!!!

Its either that or that want reduce the "undesirable mix" of guests at DLR

Disstevefan1

Interesting

Disneyland is a completely different animal

Though I doubt it’s a coincidence that they are doing this for the summer season?
I do not understand why they would stop taking folks money.

I just don't understand it, unless they think APs don't spend enough money and therefore don't want those types in the park taking up space and resources.

Again, it takes me back to thinking that Disney does not care about attendance, they care about per capita spending in the parks.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I do not understand why they would stop taking folks money.

I just don't understand it, unless they think APs don't spend enough money and therefore don't want those types in the park taking up space and resources.

Again, it takes me back that Disney does not care about attendance, they care about per capita spending in the parks.
I think you’re in the ballpark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom