Disneyland is adding 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' scenes to its Star Tours ride - LAT

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-disneyland-star-tours-20171114-story.html

>>The park said people on the flight simulator ride will be put in the middle of a battle on the planet of Crait, a mineral world that appears to have sharp gray cliffs. Another new scene for the ride is planned but has yet to be finalized.<<

>>Scenes from the upcoming Star Wars movie will also be added to the Star Tours attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida.<<

TROR

I hope the other surprise is an actual new planet (ENDOR???) ((it's not going to be Endor) and not just a new opening or transmission

No Name

And apparently they are splitting the scenes into Lucas Wars and Iger Wars, so going into the future you'll only get random scenes from one or the other. Or so rumor has it. At least for DHS but I assume DL too. I think it has something to do with franchise integrity, which is ironic, seeing as they keep making new Star Wars movies till the end of time. They will Crait a mess anyway.

It's funny how they can get rid of popular characters like Jedi Mickey and gang, but put out crap like Pixar Pier. Two totally different levels of respect. Bob Iger is a studio supremacist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom