Disneyland Half Marathon

surfsupdon

Before the races were halted, I found the Dland races terrific, having completed in two weekends, 2016 and 2017.

The parks did not even have fireworks nightly because of the winds and the neighboring towns, so I did not expect fireworks at the start.
The courses each had a ton of park time, even if the half is front loaded with park time. Feels more park time in Cali than in Fla.

I was sorry to see the struggles of this year, but I assume that is because it was new again. But that is not really an excuse for a company that plans events year round the magnitude and scope of Disney.

Surferboy567

On Thursday, I decided to run the Virtual Disneyland 5K to try and catch up on my virtual races. I completed the run, and after I went on my runDisney account I saw a reminder. That I had 4 days to input my time for the whole event or Disney would close the event. Since I was just getting over being sick I was planning to take it easy and run the 5K then next week do the full challenge. With this new information I knew I had to move the timetable up.

So yesterday I ran the 10K, and today I somehow ran a Half Marathon inputting my time right before the deadline was up.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Progress....the front page is back. And that's it....2 hours later.

1000007946.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom