Disneyland guide for WDW regular?

NWDMD

Original Poster
Hey, we're regulars at WDW and I never really thought we'd head out to disneyland. With family in California now, we're heading out there for Christmas and thought we'd stop by disneyland.

We know this is a busy time of year so we're really looking to soak in the things that are different in disneyland compared to disneyworld. Is there a guide out there for WDW regulars?

Thanks!

Disneyfanman

The Unofficial Guide has a Disneyland version. It's not quite as comprehensive as WDW, but it does frequently reflect on the differences.

I also recommend the Guide to Hidden Mickey's at Disneyland. Just as in WDW, it really adds to the experience.

Have a great time! I am a much more frequent visitor to WDW, but I think that DL Park is the best single Disney park in the states. My wife defers to the MK. This argument never gets old.

Also, although many of the attractions are clones, they aren't really....and many offer really different experiences. Pirates and Space Mountain in particular are very different. I warn you that the more you research, the more you will want to experience everything at DL. Even the ones that are VERY similar (HM, BTMR) have enough differences to debate and make them enjoyable.

Have a GREAT TIME!

Lucille

Hey, we're regulars at WDW and I never really thought we'd head out to disneyland. With family in California now, we're heading out there for Christmas and thought we'd stop by disneyland.

We know this is a busy time of year so we're really looking to soak in the things that are different in disneyland compared to disneyworld. Is there a guide out there for WDW regulars?

Thanks!

What dates will you be in the parks, specifically?
How many days will you be in the parks?
How many people and what ages?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom