Disneyland Early Entry

919Florida

Original Poster
Does Disneyland have Early Entry? I know Disney World brought back their program but I was wandering if Disenyland broguht back theirs.

Toonfinder

We used to have it out here... but that was discontinued last Spring or over the Summer. Doubt it will ever come back either...

mickey04

Originally posted by Toonfinder
We used to have it out here... but that was discontinued last Spring or over the Summer. Doubt it will ever come back either...

Why do u think that? if it was reinstated at WDW, I would think its pretty likely it may come back to DL.

mamamage

yeah, they took away our early entry and didn't even replace it with a character bus meet & greet at the hotels (like at WDW)

my opinion is that they won't bring it back here (DL) because of the overhead cost and the financial trouble they are already suffering from DCA. It probably cost quite a bit more dough to open earlier just for a select few

to tell you the truth-i was a bit disappointed with my early entry day a few years back because we didn't realize that most of the park would remain closed anyway. it wasn't worth it to me to get up so early in the morning just to get into fantasyland (i'm not much of a morning person)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom