Disneyland Canada

oogie boogie man

Cinderella seems like she is the least pampered princess. I know it sounds weird, but it's kinda like the movie "Rocky". She's poor and has to work to get her chance to better her life. Eventually it pays off and both end up at their versions of The Ball.

The Great Gonzo

Weird for some reason Fantasyland has always been filled with Dark Rides. Whereas other lands tend to do other types of attractions. I'd like to see that mentality spread out into the other lands.

MickeyMouse10

beauty and the beast 2.jpg

enchanted-land.png

It would look just like Disneyland’s version of Fantasyland, but on a larger scale. It is made up of a set of old cottages in a cobblestoned town. Themed to the certain characters in this area. For example Beauty and the Beast will look like Belle’s cottage and Maurice’s workshop.

The Good Side (part 2 of 2)

Peter Pan.jpg

Peter Pan
----- (elevated simulator, similar to soarin)
----- (this time you get to fly with peter pan and the darling children. Soar over london circa 1900. all the way to neverland and back)

R.df386f9e9fe801377062b40374fc0841

Beauty and the Beast
----- (trackless, similar to ratatouille)
----- (experience belle and beast’s tale as old as time. featuring famous scenes like the ballroom dance and the be our guest ensemble)

Rapunzel.jpg

Tangled
----- (boat ride, similar to maelstrom)
----- (venture through the town of corona, meeting new friends along the way. famous moments like the snuggly duckling and boat scenes are prevalent in this tale. the latter of the two aforementioned scenes will get it’s on section. floating lanterns will surround the guests as rapunzel and flynn sing the classic song “i see the light”)

frozen 2.jpg

Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs
----- (rollercoaster, similar to hong kong’s version)
----- (much like the hong kong version you would board a sleigh and wander through various scenes from the first movie. i don’t know what the hk version will be like scene wise, but this version would stick mostly to the first one. because i felt the second one was a major let down. i didn’t even like the little blue salamander… which was supposed to be cute)

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

Peter Pan
----- (elevated simulator, similar to soarin)
----- (this time you get to fly with peter pan and the darling children. Soar over london circa 1900. all the way to neverland and back)

Interesting choice for a Peter Pan ride. It would set it apart from the classic versions in Magic Kingdom and the Disneylands around the world.

PrinceCharming617

It would be pretty cool to see one of the classics in a different way and type of ride. Plus I’m a big Soarin fan. It could start off in england like the dark ride and then go to neverland.

WazHatter08

I love to see Disney-Warner Bros. Studios to added for Disneyland Canada Resort, I can see Roger Rabbit's Hollywood with attractions such as Toontown Tower Hotel, Toontown Transit, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride and Roller Coaster Rabbit.
Would that be like Tower of Terror but With Toontown?! I dig that

WazHatter08

Also for Warner Bros., you have Looney Tunes basically just waiting for it’s own land and if Disney somehow got Six Flags they could incorporate some of those rides into the parks

Snow Queen 83

I’m not a big of a Soarin fan, I think it's slightly overrated. But if it has disney characters the ride could be pretty cool. It sounds like it would be a Soarin and Philarmagic baby.

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

It would be a shame to have such a drastically different version of Peter Pan. I think I would have went with something else involving flying like Aladdin.

MickeyMouse10

The thing about Aladdin is it only has one setting you can travel through. Whereas Peter Pan has London, and various parts of Neverland. So because of the variety I think it is way better suited for a Soarin/Flight of Passage type ride.

MickeyMouse10

Not really. The Whole New World sequence goes through a variety of worldwide locations with distinct themes.

They don't actually travel to very different locations though. It just mostly stays in sandy areas in that region. While Peter Pan goes from a concrete jungle to a lush island with natives, mermaids and pirates.

itsy bitsy spider

You know it’s going to be an awesome ride. Because the Asians are doing a version of it in one of their parks. And they are usually on the money with their attractions.

Sure the castle in Hong Kong sucks, but everything else seems on point over there. And DisneySea is the most beautiful park in the world. That’s easy to see just from videos.

The Lochness Monsta

Peter Pan's current version is a classic. So I’m so surprised you would go with a different version. Maybe instead of one or the other it could be a combo of the two types of ride systems.

This way I could still get my classic version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom