What should the name of the resort be?

• Disneyland Victoria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • British Columbia Disneyland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twilight_Roxas

With the pandemic going around if it impacted Disneyland Canada have you plan out the characters social distancing locations, and the character calvacades while keeping cast members, and guests safe, and healthy?

Last edited:

jjparker17

Original Poster
Avengers Campus
Enter the headquarters of your favourite Marvel superheroes and take part in their epic battles and intergalactic adventures.

Entrance.jpg

Tony Stark has retrofitted one of the old S.H.I.E.L.D. sites in New York into a new hub for training and innovation as The Avengers and their allies welcome the next generation of heroes. The front of the land is themed to a Quinjet hangar with generic S.H.I.E.L.D. theming, then once you have walked through that, the middle section is dedicated to science and technology and the back of the land is themed to the cosmic and is where the two biggest E-Ticket attractions are.

Avengers Battle of the Nine Realms.png

Avengers: Battle for the Nine Realms
Enter the Sanctum Sanctorum, home to the Master of the Mystic Arts: Doctor Strange. However, when an unexpected attack by Hela threatens to take over the Nine Realms, you are placed in the middle of the action. Doctor Strange, Hulk, Captain Marvel and more battle against Hela and her army of Berserkers, all whilst attempting to get the guests back safely.
(Basically a reskin of Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts)

Spider-Man Web Slingers.png

Spider-Man: Web Slingers
When Spider-Man, in the middle of a science presentation, is alerted of a threat in the city, he must jump into action and decides to bring the new recruits with him, soaring above the streets and scaling skyscrapers.
(Imagine The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man mixed with Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey)

Ant-Man and Wasp Quantum Mission.png

Ant-Man and Wasp: Quantum Mission
Experience the excitement of shrinking down to the size of an insect, as you fight alongside Ant-Man and Wasp, using your blasters to disable Armin Zola’s swarmbots from hacking into the Avengers Campus data core.

Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Rollercoaster.png

Guardians of the Galaxy: Rocket Rollercoaster
The Xandarians have set up a Galaxarium in Avengers Campus, explaining the cosmic world to the people of Earth. However, when Rocket Raccoon crashes the party explaining that Drax, Mantis and Groot have been captured, he “borrows” one of their ships and invites the guests to join him on this rockin’ journey through space.
(Imagine the two existing Guardians of the Galaxy rides mixed with Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster)

Avengers Assemble Stunt Spectacular.png

Avengers Assemble Stunt Spectacular
Witness an epic fight between the Avengers and Hydra in an abandoned S.H.I.E.L.D. facility on the outskirts of Avengers Campus. This show is filled with fire and water effects, explosions, car and motorbike chases, hand-to-hand combat and so much more.

Awesome Mix Live.jpg

Awesome Mix Live!
Join Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora as they attempt to save the galaxy from "bad music", teaching the Xandarian Chamber Orchestra how to perform all the best songs from Peter’s Awesome Mix Tapes.

Dining.png

Pym Test Kitchen, Shawarma Palace and Tivan Treats
When it comes to dining, Iron Man has asked the folks from their favourite “shawarma joint” to fulfil their cravings by opening a second location on Avengers Campus! Shawarma-inspired snacks will be served such as chicken wraps and vegetarian falafel. Alternatively, head to Pym Test Kitchen for phenomenal food at unusual scales! This old lab facility-turned-quick-service restaurant features a seating area surrounded by gigantic soda cans, humungous condiment bottles and massive cell phones recycled into menu boards. Finally, Taneleer Tivan, also known as The Collector, is “curating a weird and wonderful menu of intergalactic eats” which will feature Infinity Spirals (rolled churros) and a Cosmic Cream Orb.

Shops.png

S.U.P.P.L.Y, Superhero HQ and The Lab
Young recruits who are looking to gear up for superhero training should head to S.U.P.P.L.Y where they will find a variety of costumes, accessories, tech and official Avengers Campus trainee apparel. Enthusiasts and emerging superhero fans alike will find merchandise including action figures, collectibles and more at Superhero HQ and once you exit Web Slingers, at the Lab, guests can purchase the S.T.E.M. Compound Kits which allow them to create webs like Spider-Man or Gamma Glow Goo inspired by the Hulk.

Characters.png

Meet and Greets
As you enter the land, meet Captain America near the Avengers logo. For a more unique and intimate experience, enter the Hall of Heroes and choose between two superheroes, which currently are Black Panther and Captain Marvel. Meet Spider-Man, Ant-Man and Wasp outside of their respective rides and Doctor Strange next to the queue for Avengers: Battle for the Multiverse, in the Sanctum’s Mystic Gardens. Then towards the back of the land, in the Guardians of the Galaxy area, Star-Lord and Gamora meet outside their show and Thor and Valkyrie meet in a designated photo location themed to Sakaar.
OVERVIEW
Attractions

Entertainment
Awesome Mix Live!

Dining
Pym Test Kitchen
Shawarma Palace
Tivan Treats

Shops
S.U.P.P.L.Y
Superhero HQ
The Lab

Characters
Captain America
Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Spider-Man
Ant-Man and Wasp
Doctor Strange
Thor and Valkyrie
Star-Lord and Gamora

spacemt354

Chili's
Avengers Campus
Enter the headquarters of your favourite Marvel superheroes and take part in their epic battles and intergalactic adventures.

View attachment 516677

Tony Stark has retrofitted one of the old S.H.I.E.L.D. sites in New York into a new hub for training and innovation as The Avengers and their allies welcome the next generation of heroes. The front of the land is themed to a Quinjet hangar with generic S.H.I.E.L.D. theming, then once you have walked through that, the middle section is dedicated to science and technology and the back of the land is themed to the cosmic and is where the two biggest E-Ticket attractions are.

View attachment 516678
Enter the Sanctum Sanctorum, home to the Master of the Mystic Arts: Doctor Strange. However, when an unexpected attack by Hela threatens to take over the Nine Realms, you are placed in the middle of the action. Doctor Strange, Hulk, Captain Marvel and more battle against Hela and her army of Berserkers, all whilst attempting to get the guests back safely.
(Basically a reskin of Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts)

View attachment 516676
When Spider-Man, in the middle of a science presentation, is alerted of a threat in the city, he must jump into action and decides to bring the new recruits with him, soaring above the streets and scaling skyscrapers.
(Imagine The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man mixed with Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey)

View attachment 516679
Experience the excitement of shrinking down to the size of an insect, as you fight alongside Ant-Man and Wasp, using your blasters to disable Armin Zola’s swarmbots from hacking into the Avengers Campus data core.

View attachment 516680
The Xandarians have set up a Galaxarium in Avengers Campus, explaining the cosmic world to the people of Earth. However, when Rocket Raccoon crashes the party explaining that Drax, Mantis and Groot have been captured, he “borrows” one of their ships and invites the guests to join him on this rockin’ journey through space.
(Imagine the two existing Guardians of the Galaxy rides mixed with Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster)

View attachment 516763
Witness an epic fight between the Avengers and Hydra in an abandoned S.H.I.E.L.D. facility on the outskirts of Avengers Campus. This show is filled with fire and water effects, explosions, car and motorbike chases, hand-to-hand combat and so much more.

View attachment 516764
Awesome Mix Live!
Join Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora as they attempt to save the galaxy from "bad music", teaching the Xandarian Chamber Orchestra how to perform all the best songs from Peter’s Awesome Mix Tapes.

View attachment 516686
Pym Test Kitchen, Shawarma Palace and Tivan Treats
When it comes to dining, Iron Man has asked the folks from their favourite “shawarma joint” to fulfil their cravings by opening a second location on Avengers Campus! Shawarma-inspired snacks will be served such as chicken wraps and vegetarian falafel. Alternatively, head to Pym Test Kitchen for phenomenal food at unusual scales! This old lab facility-turned-quick-service restaurant features a seating area surrounded by gigantic soda cans, humungous condiment bottles and massive cell phones recycled into menu boards. Finally, Taneleer Tivan, also known as The Collector, is “curating a weird and wonderful menu of intergalactic eats” which will feature Infinity Spirals (rolled churros) and a Cosmic Cream Orb.

View attachment 516762
S.U.P.P.L.Y, Superhero HQ and The Lab
Young recruits who are looking to gear up for superhero training should head to S.U.P.P.L.Y where they will find a variety of costumes, accessories, tech and official Avengers Campus trainee apparel. Enthusiasts and emerging superhero fans alike will find merchandise including action figures, collectibles and more at Superhero HQ and once you exit Web Slingers, at the Lab, guests can purchase the S.T.E.M. Compound Kits which allow them to create webs like Spider-Man or Gamma Glow Goo inspired by the Hulk.

View attachment 516766
Meet and Greets
As you enter the land, meet Captain America near the Avengers logo. For a more unique and intimate experience, enter the Hall of Heroes and choose between two superheroes, which currently are Black Panther and Captain Marvel. Meet Spider-Man, Ant-Man and Wasp outside of their respective rides and Doctor Strange next to the queue for Avengers: Battle for the Multiverse, in the Sanctum’s Mystic Gardens. Then towards the back of the land, in the Guardians of the Galaxy area, Star-Lord and Gamora meet outside their show and Thor and Valkyrie meet in a designated photo location themed to Sakaar.
OVERVIEW
Attractions

Entertainment
Awesome Mix Live!

Dining
Pym Test Kitchen
Shawarma Palace
Tivan Treats

Shops
S.U.P.P.L.Y
Superhero HQ
The Lab

Characters
Captain America
Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Spider-Man
Ant-Man and Wasp
Doctor Strange
Thor and Valkyrie
Star-Lord and Gamora
Welcome back!

Twilight_Roxas

Cool. Was suspecting that Tony created Avengers Campus in a former site of the Canadian S.H.I.E.L.D branch in Victoria or British Columbia, but it’s still good.

Evilgidgit

Cool. Was suspecting that Tony created Avengers Campus in a former site of the Canadian S.H.I.E.L.D branch in Victoria or British Columbia, but it’s still good.
Yes, I'm a little surprised the campus isn't a Canadian branch like the Californian, French, and Hong Kong versions are.

jjparker17

Original Poster
Yes, I'm a little surprised the campus isn't a Canadian branch like the Californian, French, and Hong Kong versions are.
I did consider it however I really wanted a ride where you could swing through the streets of New York with Spidey using the Kuka Arm Ride System. Plus, I thought since the park is supposed to transport you to different worlds, it didn't matter too much about it being set in a different city than the actual location. Think of it like Galaxy's Edge, even though technically you are in California/Florida, the land is set on another planet and you feel as if you have been transported away from California/Florida. I also don't want to focus too much on the country it is in either. For example, Walt Disney World could be in any country/city in the world, there are no direct references to Florida in the parks. One of the things that I feel was an issue with California Adventure was that people who lived there and were the main guests in the parks didn't want to be transported to locations they already can visit easily, they want to be transported to places around the world or to places from their favourite movies.

ThemeParkPriest

Avengers: Battle for the Nine Realms sounds interesting. Overall I enjoyed the movie Dr Strange. I guess we will see how much representation he gets at the actual campuses (maybe a garden for now??).

Twilight_Roxas

It would work like if Dr,Strange’s mysticism, Stark Industries technology, and Pym particles could create portals in the queues from the Canada Avengers Campus to New York, Wakanda, Asgard, San Francisco, and to Xavdarians’ planet only to be hijack by Rocket. But that’s just a personal suggestion & opinion.

Last edited:

jjparker17

Original Poster
Avengers: Battle for the Nine Realms sounds interesting. Overall I enjoyed the movie Dr Strange. I guess we will see how much representation he gets at the actual campuses (maybe a garden for now??).
Thank you so much!!! Yeah it does seem that way, but hopefully when his upcoming film comes out he'll get more representation in the land

jjparker17

Original Poster
It would work like if Dr,Strange’s mysticism, Stark Industries technology, and Pym particles could create portals in the queues from the Canada Avengers Campus to New York, Wakanda, Asgard, San Francisco, and to Xavdarians’ planet only to be hijack by Rocket. But that’s just a personal suggestion & opinion.
That could work but I think i'm gonna just keep it as the whole land being set in New York.

jjparker17

Original Poster
Sorry for the double post, but would their be any reference or acknowledgment of the X-men, and the Fantastic Four in Avengers Campus?
There would maybe be some really small references in the queues but nothing major, at least not until the MCU start releasing X-Men and Fantastic Four films.

jjparker17

Original Poster
Well remember both the Avengers Campus/Stark Expo in DCA, WDSP, HK Disneyland, and Disneyland Canada, and the MCU are separate universes.
I know they are technically but they are still inspired by the movies hence them including the actors from the films such as Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lily, Tom Holland etc reprising their roles for the attractions. Also, the characters wear replicas of the costumes from the MCU. It is still the same characters, they just live on a universe with a different timeline. I'm not adding any characters that haven't been introduced into the MCU yet because I don't know how they would look. If you want to create an Avengers Campus where the X-Men and Fantastic Four are included then by all means go ahead but I'm happy with not including them for now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom