Disneyland Amsterdam (Open Brainstorm)

guyvanvolen

Original Poster
A second Disney Park in Europe, sounds good. next to Paris, France, that we in The Netherlands get the 2nd Disney park in Europe (in The Netherlands located) will be really interesting. just few little miles away from Amsterdam, should the Disney park being under the name of "Disneyland Amsterdam".

I have designed this logo and the concepts of the title:

Disneyland Amsterdam logo.png
Disneyland Amsterdam logo 2.png

Disneyland Amsterdam logo text.png

Any Ideas for ideas for the Disney Park in The Netherlands, will be welcome by showing figured out concepts, designs, map idea etc.

with this I really want to show the Walt Disney Company and its department Disney Parks and Entertainment, that The 2nd Disney Park, located in The Netherlands under the name of "Disneyland Amsterdam" would be really fantastic, and hopefully they will make an appointment with the Dutch Government in The Hague.

Friendly regards,
Guy van Volen.

guyvanvolen

Original Poster

guyvanvolen

Original Poster
1628590123620.png

Disneyland Amsterdam will being located in the area of Amstelveen. right here:
Disneyland Amsterdam - location.png

The Disneyland Amsterdam Resort has two parks Disneyland Park, and Disney's Hollywood City (also an Entertainment area).

Disneyland Park has:
Disney Square USA - Adventure Land - Frontierland - Fantasy Land - Tomorrowland - Discovery Bay

Disney's Hollywood City (Attractions Area) has:
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge - Avenger Campus - ActionLand (with The Earful tower and even the most popular night show "Fantasmic".

Disney's Hollywood City (Entertainment Area) has:
Mc Donalds - Café Mickey - Disney Store - Jamin (Candy Store) - Pathé (Cinema) - Planet Hollywood - George W.P.A (Restaurant)
Starbucks Coffee - Midtown Grill (Restaurant) - Vishandel Kroon (Fishmonger) - Burger King - Lego Store - Disney Fashion - Sports Bar - Magisch Panorama (Magical Panorama)

And of course Disneyland Amsterdam has also Disney Hotel's:
Disneyland Hotel - Disney's New York Hotel - Disney's Orange Hotel

If you arrived by plane at the Airport of Amsterdam or Eindhoven to use the Dutch highway roads to the Disney Park, Don't worry. at the Dutch Highway in The Netherlands you can easily follow to Roadsigns with Mickey and the Disneyland Amsterdam logo, to reach the Disney Resort as destination.

Disneyland Amsterdam Resort would love to show many Disney culture together mixed with the Dutch (Netherlands) culture.

Any ideas, creations of concepts, designs, park maps etc. are really welcome for Disneyland Amsterdam! :)

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

View attachment 578719

Disneyland Amsterdam will being located in the area of Amstelveen. right here:
View attachment 578726

The Disneyland Amsterdam Resort has two parks Disneyland Park, and Disney's Hollywood City (also an Entertainment area).

Disneyland Park has:
Main Street USA - Adventure Land - Frontierland - Fantasy Land - Tomorrow Land

Disney's Hollywood City (Attractions Area) has:
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge - Avenger Campus - ActionLand (with The Earful tower and even the most popular night show "Fantasmic".

Disney's Hollywood City (Entertainment Area) has:
Mc Donalds - Café Mickey - Disney Store - Jamin (Candy Store) - Pathé (Cinema) - Planet Hollywood - George W.P.A (Restaurant)
Starbucks Coffee - Midtown Grill (Restaurant) - Vishandel Kroon (Fishmonger) - Burger King - Lego Store - Disney Fashion - Sports Bar - Magisch Panorama (Magical Panorama)

And of course Disneyland Amsterdam has also Disney Hotel's:
Disneyland Hotel - Disney's New York Hotel - Disney's Orange Hotel

If you arrived by plane at the Airport of Amsterdam or Eindhoven to use the Dutch highway roads to the Disney Park, Don't worry. at the Dutch Highway in The Netherlands you can easily follow to Roadsigns with Mickey and the Disneyland Amsterdam logo, to reach the Disney Resort as destination.

Disneyland Amsterdam Resort would love to show many Disney culture together mixed with the Dutch (Netherlands) culture.

Any ideas, creations of concepts, designs, park maps etc. are really welcome for Disneyland Amsterdam! :)
I think Disneyland Park could use another land, maybe like a ”square“ land and possibly an original land like Discovery Bay. I think there could also be a Pixar land (could be named Pixar Place) in Hollywood City, too.

guyvanvolen

Original Poster
I think Disneyland Park could use another land, maybe like a ”square“ land and possibly an original land like Discovery Bay. I think there could also be a Pixar land (could be named Pixar Place) in Hollywood City, too.
I've changed the names directly "Main Street USA" into Disney Square USA, and "Tomorrow Land" into Discovery Bay (as you said). maybe that might be a bit original if we compare it with the rest of the Disney Parks in the world :)

Disney Warrior

I've changed the names directly "Main Street USA" into Disney Square USA, and "Tomorrow Land" into Discovery Bay (as you said). maybe that might be a bit original if we compare it with the rest of the Disney Parks in the world :)
I kinda wish you’ve kept both tommorrowland and discovery bay, as I don’t want this park to be too similar to DLP.

Twilight_Roxas

Cool. Have you thought of putting Springfield and The Simpsons in Disney’s Hollywood City? As for Disneyland park you could put Toy Story Land.

Miru

Considering DLP already has a Studios-type park, I feel like a more original second gate would work better. (Though some Studios-like traits, ala DCA, could work, as long as you don’t take them too far like with DCA since 2017.)

guyvanvolen

Original Poster
Considering DLP already has a Studios-type park, I feel like a more original second gate would work better. (Though some Studios-like traits, ala DCA, could work, as long as you don’t take them too far like with DCA since 2017.)
I know that DLP has the Studio-type park. but as original name and on a different way for Disneyland Amsterdam, I named that park "Disney's Hollywood City" but an entertainment area next to the hotels, with the gate to the attractions area of Disney's Hollywood City. and If you pass the gate to the attractions area of Hollywood City, you can walk to Disneyland Park via the gate under the Disneyland Hotel. :)

Outbound

Given the distinctive location, a fun idea might be to tie the lands into Dutch history! For ex. maybe the Main Street has Amsterdam’s canal system, Adventureland or Frontierland set in colonial Dutch Indonesia, Fantasyland ties to historical Netherlands, and Tomorrowland / Discovery Bay features famous Dutch scientists and inventors.

guyvanvolen

Original Poster
Given the distinctive location, a fun idea might be to tie the lands into Dutch history! For ex. maybe the Main Street has Amsterdam’s canal system, Adventureland or Frontierland set in colonial Dutch Indonesia, Fantasyland ties to historical Netherlands, and Tomorrowland / Discovery Bay features famous Dutch scientists and inventors.
That idea is really fantastic and strong! :D I'm really thankful for this😁

guyvanvolen

Original Poster
Wouldn’t it still have that fairy tale charm in Fantasyland? Wonder what nighttime shows you have planned for the Magic Kingdom?
The nighttime shows on Disney Square USA will be: Disney's Fantillusion parade (I only remember good), but the some others we can figure it out together by sending me an idea (what you already do) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom