Disneyland adventures (game)

WDWFigment

Unless the reviews are incredibly atrocious (1-2/10 on IGN), I'll buy this the day it comes out. I expect reviews in the 5-6/10 range, like most games like this.

Even if you're only a WDW fan, there will be so many similarities between the minigames in this and WDW rides that it should be worth picking up.

Then again, I still play WDW Magical Racing Tour, so maybe I'm a bit biased towards Disney park games!

Maybe if this one does well, they can do a Walt Disney World Adventures game too where in the MK you can help donald get Mickey's hat back in the Philharmagic game, then go to Epcot where you can drive a car in test track or go on a wild adventure with figment (if figment ever ended up in a video game, I think I would combust with pure joy lol)....

but I guess before they consider this we should see how well this game does first lol

When I first started watching it I thought it was just going to be a weird POV game where you just walked around Disneyland riding rides lol

Korrieleslie

Does anyone know when it's expected to be released? I have the kinnect already and I was starting to wonder if it was a waste of money. Now I can't be more excited.:sohappy:

Herky

I wonder if there will be a mini-game where I repeatedly get my wallet out and swipe a credit card.

I think the Kinect sensor would be able to detect this activity. If so, I would truly feel like I was at Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom