Disneyland Adventures for Xbox One

Johnny Three-hats

I'm pumped for the PC release! I have a 360 for the few exclusives I enjoy, but I barely use it because the performance pales in comparison to my PC. I know I want to run around Disneyland without getting constant frame drops or having to bother with motion controls.

Honestly, I'm more excited about them finally releasing the Zoo Tycoon reboot onto PC. It's nothing compared to 2, but it'll be much more fun without having to deal with the clunky controller scheme. Really, which genius at Microsoft decided that a strategy tycoon game was a good choice for a console exclusive?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I saw the Kinect Disney Rush game that also came out for the 360 is coming out for the One as well.

One game I wish they would remake with online multiplayer function would be this....
Walt-Disney-World-Quest-Magical-Racing-Tour-SLUS-01106-Front.jpg

Twilight_Roxas

I wonder if they'll upgrade the remastered Disneyland Adventures to include other attractions, characters, and Disney California Adventure.

BigThunder26

I'd love that, but take it from an Xbox owner; not many games these days are Kinect-based. I don't know if either of these companies would go the trouble. Though if they did make this, I would totally buy it. They could actually be able to use Indy and Star Tours!

Beacon Joe

Resurrecting this thread... we finally got this game, and I've killed hours smiling like a kid mostly just wandering around the park listening to the background music. Anybody have a rundown on the mini-games (re: quality, and repeatability)? I did the Matterhorn and Pirates of the Caribbean which were fun and I'll repeat those. I also played Small World, which I exited very quickly.

I love this game. I only wish that in addition to the mini games, that the attractions would have a ride simulation... I'd pay tons for something like that.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Resurrecting this thread... we finally got this game, and I've killed hours smiling like a kid mostly just wandering around the park listening to the background music. Anybody have a rundown on the mini-games (re: quality, and repeatability)? I did the Matterhorn and Pirates of the Caribbean which were fun and I'll repeat those. I also played Small World, which I exited very quickly.

I love this game. I only wish that in addition to the mini games, that the attractions would have a ride simulation... I'd pay tons for something like that.
A few rides have s simulation..Not the best one's tho from what I found. Like Gadget's go coaster, teacups, and astro orbiter..

Indy_UK

I see that this is currently free if you subscribe to XBOX Game Pass, so I've downloaded and had a quick blast. Looks like a ton of simple fun.

I'm currently gunning for 100% achievement completion on Battlefront 2 but once I've done that, im going to play this. Should be an easy game complete and give me a welcome change

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom