Disneyitis... Who else has it?! I know I do!

Cinderella7951

Original Poster

ºoº

Disneyitis (Dis ney i' tis) n 1.condition related to the uncontrollable desire to return to “The Park”. Only known relief is a trip to Disney World. There is no permanent cure....and no cure is being researched as those afflicted don't want one! People who suffer from Disneyitis have also been known to spend an unusual amount of time at their local Disney Stores to temporarily relieve some of the symptoms associated with the disease. They will also tape, watch, re-watch, and re-re-watch Disney videos, specials, parades, vacation planners, etc. Also will subscribe to Disney Magazine, and will read every brochure on Disney they can get their hands on. They will sport hats, coats, jackets, pants, and carry bags with Disney logos. Can't go more than one full year without going to “The Park” without becoming suicidal, or worse, homicidal! And no matter how many vacation days they take, they always seem to get ticked off at everything one or even two days before they have to leave “The Park” and go back to the rat race.​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom