Disney would you rather!

QuasiNoFroyo

Spend a week at Aulani.

WYR be in a picture with a horrifying costume of a Disney character you really love, or with an exceptionally well-made costume of a Disney character you really hate?

MouseMelly

Thanks for clarifying... I’m a big baby so can't do scary. Character I hate it is.

WYR go to MK all day without EMH or only go during an after hours event?

Last edited:

QuasiNoFroyo

Go to MK all day w/o EMH.

WYR see both the Land and Seas pavilions get torn down permanently or see Expedition Everest temporarily demolished in order to repair the infamous Yeti animatronic?

QuasiNoFroyo

A new and improved SpectroMagic!

If you had the power to travel back in time, WYR spend an entire day at Hollywood Studios on its opening day (May 1, 1989) or at Animal Kingdom on its opening day (April 22, 1998)?

Thingamabob

At the AK on its opening day.

If you could sleep overnight in one of these two attractions which would it be The Pirates Of The Caribbean or The Haunted Mansion?

QuasiNoFroyo

Right now I'm feeling like sleeping overnight in Pirates of the Caribbean.

WYR have Spaceship Earth narrated by both Jeremy Irons and Judi Dench at the same time or have Journey into Imagination hosted by both the Dreamfinder and Dr. Nigel Channing at the same time?

MouseMelly

King Louie to JC.

WYR see WDW’s SWGE open with virtual queue and no ride fastpass, or allow 60 day FP+ booking with regular standby entrance to the land?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom