Disney World's 4th Fast Pass.

Disneyfamily4

Original Poster
Were you not able to book a 4th FP at the kiosk? You said you were able to, but the selections were not the same as the other families, thats not the other families fault. Sounds like you still came out ahead because you still had the ability to plan your day better by planning ahead and they have to go to the kiosk still as well. Why you so mad?

They were two different situations. First, we were trying to get them to open up my account so we can schedule 4 fast passes on my phone for each remaining day, but told we couldn't.

Then one other day, after we used our three, at the Kiosk to get the 4th pass later was when the other thing occurred.

Disney4family

According to the concierge at the Contemporary, if you want to file a complaint, do not do it at your hotel or in the parks. Your complaint will stay there at that level. If you wish to be heard, write an email. Your email goes very, very high up. We did after one trip. One day when the phone rang, my daughter said it was Hollywood Studios. We had a long conversation about our email. I don't know if it meant anything in the long run, but it was read and noticed by the upper officials. You can write to them about your experience and concerns.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
They were two different situations. First, we were trying to get them to open up my account so we can schedule 4 fast passes on my phone for each remaining day, but told we couldn't.

Then one other day, after we used our three, at the Kiosk to get the 4th pass later was when the other thing occurred.
Im just teasing you. IMO, Its all evidence that the entire FP+ system isnt anything more than smoke and mirrors to camoflauge the fact that they havent paid attention to attraction capacity and they spent waaaaay to much money on this ridiculous system. I truly hope you enjoy/enjoyed your trip.

Hannah99

I just got back from a trip, we were in the parks from April 2-4. No one had FastPasses prior to April 2, as it was a school function and we didn't receive our tickets until we had arrived in Orlando. My group was able to get 4 FastPasses through the My Disney Experience App for great rides... I can't remember if it was only for MK or not though
It may only be for those non-planners though since it is a peak time for Disney and Disney wanted to see how this would affect wait times. (Pretty sure I saw somewhere on here that it was temporary)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom