Disney World's 35th Anniversary

Mystic

AK actually had things like Lucky before Lucky ever came to WDW. I was there in November of 2004 and some of the CMs had iguana's (or something similar) on their arms. These were not real life creatures either, they were just like Lucky.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Mystic said:
AK actually had things like Lucky before Lucky ever came to WDW. I was there in November of 2004 and some of the CMs had iguana's (or something similar) on their arms. These were not real life creatures either, they were just like Lucky.

Guy, those are stuffed.

You know, dead.

mhead

I guess there will be some special merchandise (T-Shirts, Key Chains, Snowglobes, Pins) just like the 30th when the focus was on the 100 years of magic but there were still some things out there to commemorate the anniversary.

CaptainMichael

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
With WDWs 35th in 2006, EPCOTs 25th in 2007 and AKs 10th in 2008 wouldn't it make economical sense for Disney just to extend HCOE and just vary the theme slightly with each birthday celebration ?

Not really, those are all WDW celebrations/milestones. HCOE is for Disneyland's 50th. By then, they'll need a new gimmick anyway.

We can also add Disney-MGM Studios' 20th for 2009. Hmmmm...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom