Disney World Wall Calendar 2024??

Payne0525

Original Poster
Normally this time of year, I am able to find and order Disney World wall calendars (from ebay and other sites). So far, I have not found any. I even checked the Shop Disney app. Is Disney not offering one for this coming year?

Smiley/OCD

I think this is the one you’re looking for…since it’s a 16 month, I bought in off eBay in August so it was ready to go in September…for 4 months, I have 2 up.

Attachments

• IMG_5388.jpeg
    IMG_5388.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5389.jpeg
    IMG_5389.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 67

WorldExplorer

There's an awesome one in the parks! It's posters for the park entertainment, all the perfect size for framing! It's very pretty, I've been meaning to grab it for months.

It does have some odd choices for what to include, though (Enchantment gets one, even though Happily Ever After also does).

Last edited:

Payne0525

Original Poster
I think this is the one you’re looking for…since it’s a 16 month, I bought in off eBay in August so it was ready to go in September…for 4 months, I have 2 up.
Yes! That is it! I'm glad they're still selling them--I just hadn't seen it on eBay yet. I'll keep checking. Thanks!!

Smiley/OCD

Yes! That is it! I'm glad they're still selling them--I just hadn't seen it on eBay yet. I'll keep checking. Thanks!!
They’re the best! Great photos!
Just remember to order them in July/August since they start in September…and don’t buy from the first dealer!! Watch the prices AND the shipping costs to determine which deal is better…sometimes it’s a better value to buy it cheaper with the shipping than a set price with free shipping…

JohnD

Normally this time of year, I am able to find and order Disney World wall calendars (from ebay and other sites). So far, I have not found any. I even checked the Shop Disney app. Is Disney not offering one for this coming year?
I picked up a poster calendar from World of Disney in DS on October 28. Not sure if this is what you mean by "wall calendar".

Last edited:

JohnD

They have a "standard" calendar but I prefer the poster calendar which I picked up from WoD in October.

Albrueto

Good luck finding one in the parks. I was there and NOT 1 store had it in stock anywhere. 2 people on ebay were selling for like 80-120 i was laughing at that price.
I normally pay about $17 in the parks but have spent as much as £30 buying them off Ebay before (that includes p&p from the States)...I will keep searching and maybe one will turn up in the new year....its become tradition for me to buy one for my daughter

Smiley/OCD

Ok thanks....I normally get my daughter one every year when we visit the parks but we didn't go this year and every seller in the UK is sold out.
Next year, DONT WAIT to buy it in the parks…there’s several reputable sellers on eBay that I buy from every year…I usually start in July since it starts in September…they average around 30.00 USD…some offer free US shipping and some are in the mid 20’s + shipping…I’ll look for the dealer name and let you know…

Splash4eva

I normally pay about $17 in the parks but have spent as much as £30 buying them off Ebay before (that includes p&p from the States)...I will keep searching and maybe one will turn up in the new year....its become tradition for me to buy one for my daughter
Yes ive never had any issues buying in parks. This was 1st year not a store had one in sight. To me just a missed oppurtinity for Disney not to have these fully stocked and everyone i asked said same thing. Its been awhile

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom