Disney World upgrades Fast Pass computer

Dwarful

OK I read the article from the Laughing Place link..But after reading this forum topic I am totally confused! I thought that this meant that you would get your first pass at say 10am and you could get a second pass as early as 1045 am. I thought that it DIDN"T mean you would ride faster...say you go to Test Track...it always has a long fast pass wait time... you still might wait four hours to use that fast pass..but in the mean time you could get more fast passes every forty five minutes right or wrong? The only thing about this that I might not care for is that on really crowded days...the days when you really need the fast passes...they will go even faster..when we were there May25-June 3rd of this year with..most days at MK the fast passes for the popular rides were covered and out of passes for the day before 4pm. So if you have more people learning how to use these passes (by the way what is so difficult for people?)then the passes will go faster. Just a thought...hopefully someone who gets back from WDW soon can enlighten us on this topic!

durhay

If they would scan the fastpass at the attraction when you board they could better estimate the window for giving them out ..

Dizneydude87

OK I read the article from the Laughing Place link..But after reading this forum topic I am totally confused! I thought that this meant that you would get your first pass at say 10am and you could get a second pass as early as 1045 am. I thought that it DIDN"T mean you would ride faster...say you go to Test Track...it always has a long fast pass wait time... you still might wait four hours to use that fast pass..but in the mean time you could get more fast passes every forty five minutes right or wrong? The only thing about this that I might not care for is that on really crowded days...the days when you really need the fast passes...they will go even faster..when we were there May25-June 3rd of this year with..most days at MK the fast passes for the popular rides were covered and out of passes for the day before 4pm. So if you have more people learning how to use these passes (by the way what is so difficult for people?)then the passes will go faster

AMEN!!!!! That's exactly how I took it too. Lol. Would that make FP sell out quicker, or not quicker? I think quicker, but then if they assume evreyone will get one AS SOON as there 45 (or so) minutes have passsed, then they could always issue more than they do now. I can see mass confusion at WDW. Alot of peeps don't even understand now, lol. It's easy though. Sheesh! Lol. Anywho...

Just a thought...hopefully someone who gets back from WDW soon can enlighten us on this topic!

Come on Maria!!!!! (I think she is at WDW now, isn't she?
:lookaroun)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom