Disney World Tycoon

TheDisneyMagic

Me to, they have released another game for rollercoasters, I think it was called Ultimate Disney Coaster or something like that, but you cant physically make the rides you have to use the premade ones, from what I have been let to believe. Don't hold me to that though, when I am next at the world I will see if I can find it.

Huge Dreamer

The game is Disney Coaster but you can't make anything but coasters and not much for theming if I remember much. I have not played it since 2002.

mpaul32001

Don't mean to be bothersome and I know threads don't get much attention in the back of the Forums but this should be posted in the Games section. No offence. I've made this mistake a lot of times (on purpose because I wanted my thread to be seen) but back to the topic. That would be a BIG game. unless all of the parks were kept seperate. I think a disney transport game would be very fun also. You could drive WDW transportation around the resort such as buses making routes, if you have ever played Midtown Madness you know what I mean, and you could also drive monorails and make stops, like in Trainz Simulator 2004, and also the boats , somehow , and the Walt Disney World Railroad, Wildlife Express, Trams, Jungle Cruise, Riverboat, and anything else except for rides that are on definate tracks. Thi game would be 3D, and awesome!

DonaldDoleWhip

Congrats! After almost two years, you deserve it much more than me.

I like the idea. Disney really should strike a deal with the Tycoon series. I personally love Ski Resort Tycoon, but a Disney World one would be even better!

Lunamis

The Disney Coaster Game was terrible!! I played it a couple of times and now it is collecting dust. Making the Coasters was confusing and the only way you could view the scenery was while riding the coaster and so you couldn't see it anyway. I was very disapointed :mad:

A DWT would be so amazing. I own a ton of tycoon games, they're so fun!
Seaworld tycoon is the closet we have right now to creating a parks based on other theme parks.

CThaddeus

Actually, Disney Coaster is very simple (a five-year old child I know loves to play it) and addicting...or at least it was for me. True, Roller Coaster Tycoon has more options and you can create whole parks as opposed to just one roller coaster for Disney Coaster, but until Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 came along, you couldn't ride the rides you'd created. Also, unlike Roller Coaster Tycoon, you're not pressed for time to create your coaster, nor are you limited by a budget. It's truly a designer's "game." And being able to add Disney scenery around it certainly makes it more enjoyable. I would love, though, to see a combination of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with Disney attractions.

CoffeeJedi

this topic should probably be moved into the video games section, but i'll bite

i wouldn't mind a Disney expansion pack for RCT, but a purely Disney only theme park sim would be pointless, you wouldn't be able to use your imagination. I'd rather drop Disney elements into my own parks and be able to customize them.

also, part of the fun of RCT is trying to recreate the Disney parks as best you can with the tools available. I have an RCT2 park themed to an "Ultimate Frontierland" where i've made Big Thunder Mountain RR, Splash Mountain, The Matterhorn (modified to the Rockies), Grizzly River Run, Phantom Manor, and a few others (i'm working on Geyser Mountain). It was alot more fun figuring out how to do the rockwork and other elements myself rather than just click and drag premade attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom