Disney World Snake

Legacy

Originally Posted by wdwmouse8-

ROCKEN (I thought it was just ROCK'N')

ARGH! You people, this is the second time. Rocket Rods people, ROCKET RODS. Thats why I put the E instead of an N. You people are getting so wrapped up in what you think the word is you are not paying any attention to what is put. Yeah, Rock'n'Roller Coaster is spelled 'ROCK'N', but that wasn't what I was going for.

Please, look instead of assume. It really makes it seem you people have ability to observe.

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

orlandoparks

Originally posted by Kicker

ARGH! You people, this is the second time. Rocket Rods people, ROCKET RODS. Thats why I put the E instead of an N. You people are getting so wrapped up in what you think the word is you are not paying any attention to what is put. Yeah, Rock'n'Roller Coaster is spelled 'ROCK'N', but that wasn't what I was going for.

Please, look instead of assume. It really makes it seem you people have ability to observe.

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:
Calm down, it's just a game. Besides, it could be spelt ROCKEN ROLLER COASTER.

So I was not totally wrong, it could have been both things.:p

Legacy

The first time it happened it didn't bother me, this second time though it did. The letter that I put on the last two words has been completely forgotten. Like I said, the fun of the game is in getting surprised and trying to figure out what can be used with what is there. Imagine if it happened to you. It is really annoying.

I'm going to keep playing, and hopefully it wont happen again. And if it does, I'll bite my tounge (well, fingers... but what does that matter).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom