Disney World shot glasses

dylan0511

Original Poster
Anyone here collect Disney Shot glasses or any shot glasses for that matter? If so, how many do you have? I believe I have about 20-25 Disney glasses and about 40 others.

What is your favorite Disney glass?

Mine is a really cool AK glass that I got in 1999.

I know..it's kind of a boring thread, but I'm at work and bored right now and can't think of anything else to talk about!!

:snore:

RedBaron

Yes we do collect shot glasses. I dont have many disney. I guess my favorites are the ones with the castle we got at that glass place at WDW where they engrave your names on the glasses. :D And since it is a recent purchase I guess my current favorite are my Haunted Mansion shot glasses. Its funny because they called them toothpick holders. hahaha

CaliSurfer182

My wife and I collect shot glasses from every place we go (state capitals, amusement parks, and other sights), and we have one from each of the WDW parks, water parks, and WDW hotels we have stayed at.

Captain Chaos

Don't worry about feeling bored. I am in work too, bored... So, i surf through WDWMAgic and pass the time away, as well as getting my Disney fix.

shoppingnut

RedBaron said:
Yes we do collect shot glasses. I dont have many disney. I guess my favorites are the ones with the castle we got at that glass place at WDW where they engrave your names on the glasses. :D And since it is a recent purchase I guess my current favorite are my Haunted Mansion shot glasses. Its funny because they called them toothpick holders. hahaha

The glass place is Arribaas Brothers. I guess because Disney doens't want to promote drinking, they call them toothpick holders.

*PlutoFan*

I also collect shot glasses from everywhere we go! I picked up like 15 on our last trip to WDW. I think I annoyed everyone I was with because after every ride I was like wait need to buy a shot glass. It was interesting to pack them all up to get back on the plane. A toothpick holder is a pretty clever name for them. Not sure what my favorite one is....

Figment1986

shoppingnut said:
The glass place is Arribaas Brothers. I guess because Disney doens't want to promote drinking, they call them toothpick holders.

why Every "Family" park calls them that... Even Busch Gardens... (I love my 95 cents Toothpick holder valued at $3..... hehe)

but remember.. holding toothpicks is only one ability for it... :lol:

Northgurl24

I collect shot glasses from EVERYWHERE I go....i have about 80 to date. My favorite shot glass I got from Disney was a double shot glass(taller than normal) that has a red glare on the bottom and Mickeys hands are holding out wat looks like a light and in this beam of light is each has something from each of the 4 parks that lets u know wat park it is supposed to represent. i liked this shot glass sooo much...that I bought like 6 of them as souvineers for all my friends when i got home. I got this shot glass last August ('04)....if u havent seen it....it really is one of the best I have seen. I cant wait to see wat new ones they have for the celebration since I will be back in Disney in July:)

Slipknot

I've got a big collection of shot glasses, and wouldn't you know, it all started with one from WDW!!!!!!!!! In total I have over 75 shot glasses but only 3 from the World. That will change though, as I'm saving up a lot of money for my upcomming trip and gonna get a whole lot more. :sohappy: One of the ones tha I really, really want is a ToT one that has the logo of the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

RedGear

My brother in law collects the shot glasses too, and I already know that we will be pickin him up 2 of them when we go at the end of the month. He does't have one that says magic kingdom but he has some from the rest of the parks.

:slurp:

tk421-sw

The only reason I have a Disney Shot Glass is because it was from Star Tours!:slurp: Which reminds me how much I can't waite for SWW. Sorry, not to change the subject.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom