Disney World Regulars

CoffeeJedi

MKCP 1985 said:
How funny that the towel baby lady and the "dead dog in a purse" lady got wrapped into one character
:lol:
well, in the original thread, even some of the CM's were confused, and us poor guests were trying to pull information from them, but no one could quite get it nailed down

wasn't there also a lady who was obsessed with Luke Skywalker at Star Wars weekends?

col

i wish i read that thread.
from what you are all saying it sounded disturbing but funny to read.

does anyone know if these people still hang around the parks???

the woman with the towel baby sounded funny reading it but it might not of been that funny for the CM's dealing with him/her -until she left then they probably laughed.:lol:

Mecha Figment

CoffeeJedi said:
well, in the original thread, even some of the CM's were confused, and us poor guests were trying to pull information from them, but no one could quite get it nailed down

wasn't there also a lady who was obsessed with Luke Skywalker at Star Wars weekends?

Oh yes, we folks and MGM know her well.

Tuna Tom is a great guy,

I meet towel baby once, Good thing i was warned about it, but my coworker was not, if you touch it they will totaly go crazy on you.

MissM

Enderikari said:
The towel baby woman is true, she carries around a towel wrapped in the form of a baby. She never lets it go, and considers it real. Coming to the point where she orders food, demands stickers, and adjusts her party size in attractions for it.
:eek:

Ok, that's just...wrong. And really creepy. Methinks park admission might be better spent on medication for delusions perhaps.
-m

CoffeeJedi

Mecha Figment said:
I meet towel baby once, Good thing i was warned about it, but my coworker was not, if you touch it they will totaly go crazy on you.
i wonder if they had a baby, and s/he died while wrapped in that towel, and now they think that the kid's spirit is living within it or something

MouseMadness

MissM said:
:eek:

Ok, that's just...wrong. And really creepy. Methinks park admission might be better spent on medication for delusions perhaps.
-m

As opposed to the rest of us. :lol:

*makes sure to have autograph book packed for upcoming trip* :lookaroun

barnum42

CoffeeJedi said:
well, iirc, someone tried to post a pic hosted on a service that didn't appreciate bandwidth stealing, so the thread inadvertantly got a famous vulgar internet picture displayed, and was quickly deleted
Yep - that someone was me.

I have since been in touch with the site in question and showed them how a simple google searc will bring up their picture without any warnings that action will be taken on direct linkers. If you went to the site directly he has a warning not to direct link without permission.

He said he would try something different from now on, but I'm going nowhere near it again.

slowbee

Pumbas Nakasak said:
no wonder the bloody dogs dead, besides use screws it will keep it more secure

But a nail gun is quick.. fast... having to hold the screw in place while trying to drive in the screw can get messy.. :lol:

freediverdude

Oh my gosh that's sad. And here I thought I was bad and delusional for thinking about taking a plush Stitch with me to the parks. At least it makes me feel like I'm not the most mental person out there by far, hehe.

CoffeeJedi

freediverdude said:
Oh my gosh that's sad. And here I thought I was bad and delusional for thinking about taking a plush Stitch with me to the parks. At least it makes me feel like I'm not the most mental person out there by far, hehe.
Well, as long as you don't talk to it, or try to get it a seat at tables! (or take it with you to the grocery store and put it in the shopping cart child seat......)
My friends and i all carried "mascots" for a while when we travelled or went about our daily business, snapping pictures of them in various locations or activities, much like the famous "roaming gnomes". They were all small enough to toss in a pocket or purse though. Then we'd post them to a livejournal group. It was a lot of fun, but its died down now. Mine was a Threepio action figure from Star Wars. We'll probably bring them along this fall and get some pics at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom