Disney World Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hey folks :wave:

Whos got some opinions on this??

Just read a review on the disney food blog and it looks great:sohappy:

What do you guys think?
Is it worth the price?
And is it only for big groups or bookable for anyone??

Thanks in Advance :wave::wave:

We went last month and really enjoyed it. Great view of the fireworks and the "Patch" the pirate host was wonderful. And no it's not just for large groups, anyone can do it. Ours had families and couples with no kids on it. Very much worth it in my opinion!!

Upvote 0
We did it last year for New Years Eve. It was something different and we didnt have to fight the crowds as bad to see the fireworks. Needless to say we wont discuss the midnight fireworks. But we had a party of 3 and very much enjoyed it. Got to meet with Capt. Hook before the cruise and had snacks and drinks then got to play trivia questions while on the boat and then got to meet Peter Pan afterwards. I would recommend it at least once and my DD wants to go back and do it again on our next trip.

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
If you scroll down to the bottom of this VERY page, you will find more threads about this that may shed some more light on the matter.

I read through them and there are some good stories including a trip report about it.

Upvote 0

Scuttle

I just have to say be warned if you are trying to catch the boat to FW or WL from the Contemporary. We had to wait 30 minutes as the boats loaded as the blue and red flag boats we're forced to stay out in bay lake. We were late to the hoop de doo.

Upvote 0

coltow

We did this as a grand gathering in 2008. We 100% loved it. It was well worth the price and experience for us. The pictures still pop up on my screen saver and make me smile.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom