Disney World Map "Library"

colav10

Original Poster
Hi,

I just wanted to share a website I have been working on. After months of collecting maps from around the internet I believe that I have a pretty good collection of Disney World maps from the past.

You can check them out here:

http://wdwpast.tripod.com/

If anyone has other maps from Disney World's past that you want to be shared in the collection, they can be emailed to:

nickguts2000@yahoo.com

Thanks and Enjoy the maps!!!!

it398

i hap a load of maps of Animal Kingdom during the soft openings and of the opening day which i could scan for you (if you wanted) but it may take a while as my scanner is packed in a box as i'm in the process of moving house.

Horizons1

I find it interesting that the 1996 Epcot map incorporated the new bold-face lowercase Epcot name with the EPCOT Center logo.

Spike-in-Berlin

Just one word. IMPRESSIVE! Thank you very much, exactly that's what you need if you want to follow the development of the parks from the beginning on. However it would be even more valuable if you could also include the souvenir maps which were sold and often showed planned expansions and additions which were never built (e.g. the EPCOT souvenir map of 1984 showing the WS-pavilion of "Equatorial Africa!)

hpyhnt 1000

Wow, quite a compilation you've got there! Very impressive! Thanks for taking me back to a WDW I never got to experience. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom