Disney World in May!!! Are YOU going?

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
After getting a once in a lifetime offer pin code, I booked a trip in May going from the 20th to the 30th, specifically to attend, hopefully, the opening of the new Star Tours ride.

So, with that being said, I was wondering who else was going in May and who else was going to be there for Star Tours?

Here are my details.

Resort:
Bay Lake Tower

ADR's:

Everyday I have it set up where I have 3 ADR's at different times, the times are usually 4pm, then another at 6 pm and another at 8pm, or really close to those times.

Having all those ADR's allows me flexibility to eat when I get hungry without being forced to rush around.

I have ADR's at Kouzzina and O'Hana everyday of my trip, because they are my favorite places to eat, and one other restaurant each day if my party feels something different.

So who else is going? If enough people go, I may just break out the old Jimmy Thick "Love Strong " tour at the American Idol Experience, for everyone pleasure.

Yeah Baby!!!

Jimmy Thick- I always get chocolate stains on my pants...

R W B

My G/F and I will be there in mid May. We will be in WDW on the 16th when Star Tours is to reopen but thats not why we're going. I'm sure I'll try and ride it before we leave but with Star Wars weekend that weekend i'm sure the wait will be crazy, lol.

What PIN did you get? I got the free dinning one recently but we're not using it.

Myself, my girlfriend, and two friends will will be there from May 26th to June 2nd. I can't wait for Star Tours 2.0 and Star Wars Weekends (only got a chance to attend once years ago. We're staying at POFQ but I'm gonna save our ADR's for the Pre-TR:zipit:

plaz10

4/17-4/24

ADRs are Cape May Cafe, Coral Reef, Via Napoli, Le Cellier, Ohana, Kona Cafe and Sanaa. May cancel a few but not sure yet.

I got a dining pin but they told me it was blacked out for May :cry: If we were to get one then all ADRs a go! But if not...Cape May will definitely get cut, maybe Sanaa too.

jmick71

DESTINATION D WDW 40TH!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I tough ST was opening may 20th
will there be soft openings during the D23 (May 12-16)??
hope so or else i will miss it by 3 days :cry:

E102_Gamma

Im going to make an attempt to get my parents reservations at Fort Wilderness, somewhere in the 100s loop. I just hope May isn't in the busy zone for the campground :dazzle: I know that the first week won't be good due to my College Exams, so I may be in the middle of the month before that happens.

jwarren3768

May 9 -13! Second solo trip. With any luck I'll be able to reconnect with an old friend who will be there (hopefully) at the same time. Hoping for super low crowds too (TP says 4's *fingers crossed*)!!

J.

habsftw

May 2nd - 9th.

All Star Music Family Suite.

Only our second trip in the last four years. I'm so ashamed but excited to see what's changed since last time.

May 27th - June 10th!!

Staying well clear of Star Wars weekends though.
Ended up going to one last year without realising, can't deal with the park being that busy.
2 hours in a queue at pizza planet for lunch - never again!!!!!

Tinkrbell

May 18-23 at Pop Century. First real solo trip (I've done solo days, but never an entire trip.) No ADRs booked, seasonal & working the 20 & 21.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom