Disney World Honeymoon

Melaniejean

Original Poster
I am trying to plan a honeymoon to Disney World, but I have never been. We are looking for a more adult resort that has a great pool. We will be staying for 6 nights and we want to keep our costs under $3500 for hotel, dining, and tickets. We will be getting our tickets through the military for approximately $500 and getting the standard disney dining plan. Any suggestions for where to stay?

Mark P.

My wife and I split our Disneymoon between Port Orleans French Quarter and Coronado Springs, both of which have great theming, moderate lodging costs, adult-friendly dining (including two great lounges at French Quarter and Riverside - accessible via walkway from French Quarter - and reportedly a pretty high-end nightclub at Coronado Springs), and wonderfully-themed pools (including smaller pools nestled amidst the buildings at Riverside and Coronado Springs).

DisneyPrincess5

Echoing @Mark P. I would highly recommend looking into the Coronado. It has the pool it sounds like you're looking for, great dining, romantic atmosphere, and renovated rooms (not sure if they all are by now but at least some are) @Buzz2001 can help more with info on that.
I've never been to Port Orleans but have heard wonderful things including that it's romantic.

I'm not sure what your budget will allow but if I were you, I would determine the exact cost of your tickets and dining which it seems you have done so you can definitively evaluate which resorts fit into your budget. Definitely search for discounts as sometimes Disney offers great room discounts- it may get you to a pricier resort without ruining your budget boundaries.

Congrats and happy planning.

Buzz2001

Rancho 7a was just fenced in this week and the work is beginning. One building at aa time to include exterior building painting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom