Disney World Elevator Status Watch

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Ok this is gonna sound weird, but I want to start something. So essentially, the elevator in The Land Pavilion is being replaced. This caused a massive backup at the remaining (back) elevator. So therefore, I wanted to start a status watch thread for elevators around the Walt Disney World resort. Hopefully we can help some guests needing special assistance with planning their day. If you see a broken elevator, (or one malfunctioning), please report it in this thread and I'll add it to this list. Additionally, if you see that a "broken" elevator is back working, please send a picture to prove it, and I will remove it from this list. Thanks for your help!

Elevators Out of Service:
  • The Land (Older Car)- Out until unknown date for Modernization/Replacement
Elevators Malfunctioning:

Recent Elevator Solutions:

Elevators You May Need Extra Time for:

• Disney's Contemporary Resort: Every elevator in the main resort is tiny, causing many families to split up.

Last edited:

ninjaprincesst

The Contemporary desperately need all the elevators replaced, most of all the ones in the wing they are so small people with strollers and wheelchairs an barely fit.I saw many families have to split up because once they managed to get their stroller , wheelchair or scooter on all the space was taken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom