Disney WORLD Domination Tour

Matthew Rings

Can I get some quick #’s from those who have traveled to the different parks around the world? It is on my “bucket list” I just need to know how big of a bucket I need :)
I live on east coast in USA so I know a trip to WDW in Orlando for my family of 4 is going to cost me about $1,000 to do 1 park,+food+hotel+travel.
I just booked my trip to Disneyland for July and with airfare+ hotels, park tickets is around $5,000.
So can you put parks in order of going from USA to the other parks in order of expense for a family of 4ish. So I can plan my Disney World Domination Tour.THX!!

Minnie Mum

Too hard to say without more details. Do you already have passports? If not, add that into the cost of your first international trip, or take it out of the equation, but keep as a side expense. How cheap do you want to go on your flights? The Asian flights especially can have a tremendous variation in pricing. We recently bought tickets home from Shanghai(post cruise) that were $700/pp cheaper than the a month earlier.

How long would you stay in each location? Would you really only stay in HK for the 2 days needed to see the park? On site or off? Oh, and you'll need to purchase a visa for Shanghai (and perhaps need to pay an additional fee for a visa service.)

All that being said, and assuming you aren't travelling during the peak travel seasons for each destination and will price hunt for the best flight prices and stay at a moderately priced on site or partner hotel, Paris would be the least expensive, followed by HK, then Shanghai, with Tokyo the most expensive. The major factor will be airfare. Tokyos hotels tend to be expensive IMO

It's fairly easy to do your own guestimates. Pick some dates out of the air. Look at Kayak or Google flights to see what your flights might cost (without requiring 30 hrs each way). Park tickets, on site and partner hotels, and packages are on each of the parks websites. I would look at booking.com or hotels.com for off-site hotels.

We've already done both US parks multiple times. Our visits to the Paris (3) and Tokyo (1) parks were added into longer stays in each of those cities. We may do both HK and Shanghai next year since our cruise will dock in both ports.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tonymu

Premium Member
Complicated question. Besides the US parks I have been to Disneyland Paris, before studios where built, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Disneyland Tokyo and Disney Tokyo Sea. All were a few years back to a lot of years back and like posted above parts of larger trips to the area. I did Paris and Tokyo solo and Hong Kong with my sister. For all of the trips I just did a lot of research on the internet. For both Hong Kong and Tokyo I stayed in town because on site was too expensive and because I was spending more days outside the parks than in. The only reason I stayed onsite in Euro Disney (Still the name at the time) was that I was there a couple of nights before meeting up with others in Paris for the rest of the trip. Sorry, not very helpful! Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom