Disney Wishes Downloads??

BWG22

Original Poster
Hey Guys Just Wondering if anybody can help me or point me in the direction where I can download the CD.

Your Help Would Be Appreciated.:D

Splashman

I personally can't stand Wishes (the show or the music) but I know you can download music from Wishes on Windows Media. I am pretty sure you can get the entire show, music and fireworks.

There are other areas you can download the music but this is the only one I have seen so far.

maxime29

Premium Member
I've been noticing a trend lately of people asking about downloading some form of Disney content.

Read my signature for information BWG22.

AllThatsJoey

Now we wait for the negative posts that always come from the oh so helpful suggestion of going on DisneyCentral for downloads. I swear everytime I suggest using the disneycentral IRC channel people just complain about how hard it is to connect and then keep asking where to find files. Yes, it might take you 3 mins to get it all setup and connected but HOLY PLUTO POO once you are on there you will never have to look anywhere else for any kind of Disney media.

Ok, venting time is over.

Have a magical day!

-Joey

TheOneVader

3 mins to connect? Yea right. I've tried for hours, and it doesn't work... Probably because the guide is out-of-date (At least when I tried). So you shouldn't instantly just say #Disney-Central, unless you want to explain how to do it with the newest version.

se8472

Yeah it took me a good 45mins to get it to work...and then it does not work when I am at school :(

Once you get it to work its awsome...but for people who are not good with computers, I know it can be a problem. Or even people who are good with computer, I have friends of mine who can code whole web sites and computer games and can't get IRC to run...so I don't know what it is.

TheOneVader

I have my own website and can build computers, and I don't know how the hell I get it to work. Yea, just saying #Disney-Central REALLY helps me get the song I want. I'm on #D-S right now, with the guide, and it doesn't f**cking work.

dolbyman

I'm on #D-S right now, with the guide, and it doesn't f**cking work

yeah I can see you .. shame I have to go 2 the airport to fetch my mum .. but after that (apr. 2 h's) I'd love to help ya .. stay in the channel and I drop you a note when I'm back :wave:

BWG22

Original Poster
Thanks Guys for all the help I got the hang of IRC so I should be downloading in no time:wave:

General Grizz

BUY THE CD

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

OR DOWNLOAD AND BUY:

DISNEY MAIL ORDER
Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com :p :p

(If Disney does not get the money from their CD sales, they will be less likely to produce CDs with park music!! :brick: ... hence, I only use music trading/Disney Central for sounds no longer available/never available from Disney.)

TheOneVader

General Grizz said:
(If Disney does not get the money from their CD sales, they will be less likely to produce CDs with park music!! :brick: ... hence, I only use music trading/Disney Central for sounds no longer available/never available from Disney.)

That's exactly what I do. I loved the IllumiNations soundtrack, so I bought the CD. Gotta love Gavin Greenaway ;) The only reason I'm using #D-S is so I can get stuff never released, ever.

mickeykid79

disney music is pretty much easy to find on MIRC. But im having a hard time looking for VECTOR IMAGES of DISNEY logos, Does any one have any or know where i can get them?

#D-C; MIrc stuff took me a couple of days to figure out. The guide is out of date; but if you follow the information and look for things that look similar, it's not that hard. My biggest problem was not realizing that it had switched from Newnet. So, I kept going into the D-C on Newnet and wondering what all the hype was since no one was there!

The second problem I encountered was my own stupid idiotic problem with downloading.

Since then, I have found wonderful things to view and listen to. The tributes by Martin are superb. I highly recommend them. :)

Now, my biggest pet peeve is that when you are looking at the files that are available, but you don't see one that interests you, how can you back out one level without closing the screen and going back in from the starting point?
Does that make sense? (i.e, !List, !Dolby, <Disneyworld(fl)>, <Magic Kingdon> oops, not I don't want <Magic Kingdom>, I wanted <Epcot> but I'm already in MK, so, how can I go back one level without closing the whole darn thing and starting with !dolby again?)

Thanks!
Chele

dixiegirl

WOW!!!splashman have you no heart?? you don't like wishes even a little?? wow..sorry I just can't believe it... you must have no kids....not to even like it a little....

maxime29

Premium Member
Dakotadogy said:
Now, my biggest pet peeve is that when you are looking at the files that are available, but you don't see one that interests you, how can you back out one level without closing the screen and going back in from the starting point?
Does that make sense? (i.e, !List, !Dolby, <Disneyworld(fl)>, <Magic Kingdon> oops, not I don't want <Magic Kingdom>, I wanted <Epcot> but I'm already in MK, so, how can I go back one level without closing the whole darn thing and starting with !dolby again?)

Thanks!
Chele

To go back a folder, type "cd.."

ibleedblue

Thanks to this thread I discovered mIRC last night. I was able to figure out how to get on and download, but never made it through a queue. One question for the experts, when I type the command to get a file, I get the message telling me I'm queued up but then another message says that after 30 seconds of inactivity the connection will close. So if I don't type any command within 30 seconds and the connection closes, will I still get the download when I reach the first spot in the queue? :confused: Seems kinda pointless to sit in front of the computer typing 'dir' every 30 seconds for hours at a time. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom