Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

surfsupdon

Villains. But I wish we knew individual themes with sign ups this week.

I’d run the Challenge again if I were happy with the individual villains for each component. But if it were someone I don’t have a connection with I wouldn’t care.
In example, a Hook or Cruella would be awesome. Queen of Hearts or Maleficent- sure! But a Hades or Scar, I just wouldn’t care.
I’m doing the Half no matter what. But will I add the challenge and/or 5K??! I don’t know yet!!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Villains. But I wish we knew individual themes with sign ups this week.

I’d run the Challenge again if I were happy with the individual villains for each component. But if it were someone I don’t have a connection with I wouldn’t care.
In example, a Hook or Cruella would be awesome. Queen of Hearts or Maleficent- sure! But a Hades or Scar, I just wouldn’t care.
I’m doing the Half no matter what. But will I add the challenge and/or 5K??! I don’t know yet!!!

Don, you know you want to... 😊

surfsupdon

Refresh my memory please. Where do I sign up for early registration?

is it a link from disneyworld.comin the Passholder section, or is it on runDisney.com? And where at lol.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Refresh my memory please. Where do I sign up for early registration?

is it a link from disneyworld.comin the Passholder section, or is it on runDisney.com? And where at lol.

Passholder section of Disney website. Just make sure to also have your runDisney account open.

Here's the link:

WDW_Emily

I have a friend running with me who is an AP. My pass expired and I will not be renewing until April 2020. Can she sign me up during AP registration or is it only for her and I enroll in the regular registration? Also with regular registration, I can add multiple people and multiple runs at once correct? I've only ever registered myself before but I will be registering my boyfriend as well this time due to work schedules.

draybook

Anyone doing just the 5k? I wanted to do all 3 but unless my in-laws come with us, we won't have anyone to leave the little ones with. So, I'll do the 5k and the Mrs. will do the 10k and half.

LAKid53

Premium Member
I have a friend running with me who is an AP. My pass expired and I will not be renewing until April 2020. Can she sign me up during AP registration or is it only for her and I enroll in the regular registration? Also with regular registration, I can add multiple people and multiple runs at once correct? I've only ever registered myself before but I will be registering my boyfriend as well this time due to work schedules.

Not sure if your friend can sign you up if you're not an AP. I believe you can sign others up, haven't done it in a while.

ETA: Make sure your bf also has a runDisney account

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom