News Disney will resume Walt Disney World Resort 2020 theme park ticket sales and Disney Resort hotel bookings July 9

dizneycrazy09

I wonder if they’ll sell more tickets than there will be available theme park reservations. Do we think those two systems will communicate?

Kekscast

How exactly do you guys book your tickets? I have a hotel reservation, but I still only get Goofy saying "Sorry, tickets aren't available"

PREMiERdrum

I wonder if they’ll sell more tickets than there will be available theme park reservations. Do we think those two systems will communicate?

When you land on the ticket purchase page, a banner at the top encourages you to check the availability calendar first. Since tickets are date-based, I assume you'll get another popup if one or more parks are unavailable on the selected date.

Kekscast

Thanks - I only get this:

1594298639330.png

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
@wdwmagic just fyi very generous AP offers through September 30.

Resort CategoryResort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save Up to 40%
For stays most nights September 1 to September 30, 2020​
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
40%​
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's Riviera Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Select Disney Deluxe ResortsSave Up to 40%
Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening August 24
40%​
Disney’s Contemporary Resort – reopening July 10
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – reopening September 21
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – reopening August 12
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – reopening August 24
Select Disney Moderate ResortsSave Up to 35%

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – reopening July 29
35%​
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Select Disney Value Resort HotelsSave Up to 30%
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – reopening August 12
30%​
Disney’s Pop Century Resort – reopening July 10

Hcalvert

Thanks.
That is what I thought but wanted to verify before going online with Gift Cards to get two sets of tickets for 1300 for the kids. Wife and I have APs this year.

EDIT: Phone lines might be jamed. I might just buy the 2 tix seperate so I will come in under $1000 each transaction. Just need them for Christmas trip.
I get it. I renewed my APs in late May, so I didn't really have a problem getting through.

harleebug

Not trying to get tickets as we are passholders, but when trying to book a resort I get Goofy and a message stating
“Sorry, packages aren’t available
At this time we have temporarily stopped sales of tickets and Disney Resort Hotel rooms for arrivals in 2020, so that we can focus on guests who already hold tickets and reservations. Thank you for your understanding.”

Dr.GrantSeeker

Feel free to move this post as I wasn't sure where to post it.

Just a question for those people who have recently traveled to WDW by plane, how has flying been with restrictions in place? I know every state is different, I am planning on flying in from the New England area in August. Debating on canceling it as I don't want to be stuck in my house for two weeks upon return. But how are any of these restrictions being enforced? Any insight from people who have traveled recently or are traveling to WDW in the next couple weeks.

yellowb

We just made our Christmas week reservations at CBR. Tickets are capped at 7 days, which fortunately was all we needed. We were then able to go right in and make park reservations for the week. Dining reservations are still only 60 days out.

yellowb

It's interesting that Port Orleans still isn't available to book. I wonder if the whole resort is getting ready to be whitewashed again for cultural insensitivity.

jinx8402

It's interesting that Port Orleans still isn't available to book. I wonder if the whole resort is getting ready to whitewashed again for cultural insensitivity.

Any resort that does not have an announced re-opening date is not available to book at all. This was the case even when they opened up 2021 reservations. The same is true for the All-Star resorts.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
It's interesting that Port Orleans still isn't available to book. I wonder if the whole resort is getting ready to be whitewashed again for cultural insensitivity.
Port Orleans isn't available to book because none of the bus-only resorts that don't have DVCs attached are.

EdnaMode

We just pushed our July reservation back 4 weeks. Passholder rates are back (!) so we booked a better room and also grabbed a TP view for our new dates (which w hadn't been able to get with our July dates)...and saved $270/night over the rack rate we were paying for our July reservation.

I saw an AP rate of $798 for a 2 bedroom TPV at Bay Lake for our original dates in July, rack was just over $1300....:D

I was able to easily and quickly cancel and rebook online this morning.

keyframe

That went much smoother than the initial park reservation rush! Oddly enough, going through the website only gave me the option to upgrade the existing tickets to a 9 day pass. 🤔

But after calling the ticket line, I was able to swap out the park hopper on the existing tickets as credit for an extra two days in the park. Getting through on the phone took no time at all. I was able to immediately schedule the park reservations for the two new days and now everything is all set!

Now the waiting and ever building anticipation begins...😌

Miss Bella

@wdwmagic just fyi very generous AP offers through September 30.

Resort CategoryResort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save Up to 40%
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
40%​
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's Riviera Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Select Disney Deluxe ResortsSave Up to 40%
Disney’s Beach Club Resort – reopening August 24
40%​
Disney’s Contemporary Resort – reopening July 10
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – reopening September 21
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – reopening August 12
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – reopening August 24
Select Disney Moderate ResortsSave Up to 35%

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – reopening July 29
35%​
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Select Disney Value Resort HotelsSave Up to 30%
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – reopening August 12
30%​
Disney’s Pop Century Resort – reopening July 10
Do you need to call for these

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom