Disney Wedding

WDWfreak89

Originally posted by ImaSheDevil
I know this is a random question...but how much do you think generally a disney weddig would cost...any help would be great

Depends on the wedding package u select. I can say my brothers wedding down there in the wedding pavilion was about a $20,000 wedding.

Upvote 0

Ijones88

Originally posted by ImaSheDevil
I know this is a random question...but how much do you think generally a disney weddig would cost...any help would be great
:wave: We got married at the Wedding Pavilion 10/4/2000, this was our 2nd marriages so we wanted to do something different. We had 15 people attended ( immediate family both sides) and it was the most wonderful time ever. We had no conventional wedding music, my bride walked in to "Wish upon a Star" and we walked out to "zippity-do-da" The actual cost was about $6000.00, included limo svc, food vouchers for everyone in the party, we went to Cal. Grill, $75.00 value each, all the music and most everything else except the room(we stayed at GF). They will send you a whole package and you just pick what you want for your wedding, and the wedding went off without a hitch!! No one could have done it better!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

kewlgrl127

Although it won't be happening for some time I want to get married in Disney World so much. My cousing recently got married there but I couldn't go because I had finals :( It just looks so magical!!

Upvote 0

Mr. Tom Morrow

We were married in WDW on February 1, 2001. Our total cost was about $10,000 for a party of about 40 people. Disney does a wonderful job and can do just about anything you want them to do if you have the budget! However, with proper planning and a lot of thought, we were able to have the wedding we wanted that also fit into our budget. Our ceremony took place at the Yacht Club Resort Gazebo. Our day started with a character breakfast at Chief Mickey’s, the ceremony, dinner at Ariel’s which is a dinning room at the Beach Club Resort and a desert party at the United Kingdom lower terrace inside Epcot for a private viewing of Illuminations. Following Illuminations pretty much all of the childless adults went on to the Atlantic Dance Hall before calling it a night. I should also mention that about half of our party also took a private Keys to the Kingdom Tour at the Magic Kingdom the day before the weeding. I know, your thinking how did we do all that for only $10,000?

Well we wanted to have, and give a memorable event for our families so we cut all of the extra junk that a normal wedding would have. The only flowers used were the bouquet for the bride. We used over head music for dinner instead of hiring a band or D.J. which was fine since we only ate dinner there anyways. We didn’t hire a photographer, but we did purchase a doz. through-away cameras for our family’s to take pictures, we ended up with tones of beautiful shots. Because all of our wedding events took place in one area, we didn’t require any transportation. We had no decorations for our dinner, which was fine since Ariel’s is already nicely decorated. We’re very down to earth people, so the food items we selected weren’t the most expensive on the menu, but since its Disney it was all excellent food anyways. We were also able to count the Chief Mickey’s breakfast and the desert party in our meal requirements. We did however hire a violinist for ceremony and dinner as our entertainment. This was awesome as he played all the usual Disney music before the start of the ceremony, Some Day My Prince Will Come when I walked down the isle and Here Comes the Bride when my wife walked down the isle. I should also mention that we we’re in WDW for almost three weeks with most of the nights on property, which went a long way to fulfilling our hotel room requirements. Did I mention that we got one free night in the Honeymoon Suite at the Wilderness Lodge!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom