Disney Wedding

Parkerbexar

Original Poster
We are planning a Disney World Wedding that will take place June 17th. Does anyone have any advice? Have any of ya’ll ever had a Disney World Wedding? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Frenort21

Hi ParkerBexar,
I am having a Disney wedding in about 18 days. I am going with the escape wedding (means I can have 18 guests) it is the cheapest way to go but Disney's prices are decent. I dont know how much help I will be but I will try to answer some questions. Congrats I hope the planning is as much fun as mine has been.

J_Krafty24

I just got back from my WDW escape wedding. It was absolutly perfect. They thought of everything. I'll put a better report in the thread I started when we started planning. What I can tell you though is that you won't be dissapointed.

MouseWorshipper

My advice is this: if you're gonna do a Disney wedding, don't skimp just do it. Limit the damage of course, but even the least expensive thing you can possibly do - 18 guests including bride n' groom - is almost $3000 dollars.

Also, really explore the options. There are themed tea party bridal showers, all sorts of reception dishes, and any theme that you want - from the color orange to a tropical Christmas to a fairytale - Disney will do it for you (for a fee).

Last, Disney is famous for amazing wedding cakes. Feel free to go all out.

Teenchy

My advice is this: if you're gonna do a Disney wedding, don't skimp just do it. Limit the damage of course, but even the least expensive thing you can possibly do - 18 guests including bride n' groom - is almost $3000 dollars.

Also, really explore the options. There are themed tea party bridal showers, all sorts of reception dishes, and any theme that you want - from the color orange to a tropical Christmas to a fairytale - Disney will do it for you (for a fee).

Last, Disney is famous for amazing wedding cakes. Feel free to go all out.

I couldnt agree more....we absoultely went all out and it was not only one of the most fantastic weekends for us but our families as well. I dont think we could have ever created the Magic we had anywhere else in the world. For details read the link in my signature.......tissues ready.

DizHistory

I was married at the Wedding Pavilion in 1999. We had our reception/dinner at Narcoosie's (at GF). Any help I can give - I'd be happy to. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom