Disney wedding etiquette

tinkerbell24

Original Poster
I’m looking for some advice please. We are getting married on our next trip to Florida. Staying onsite but wedding offsite. We have booked a meal at the grand Floridian for afterwards and a fireworks cruise. I have been told I can wear my dress at the resorts but I’m a bit nervous about this incase there is a Disney wedding on the same day. I wouldn’t want to make another bride or myself feel uncomfortable knowing we didn’t get married there. Should I go to my resort to change first or does this happen a lot? There are only 8 of us from scotland so very small group but just want to be sure before we turn up on the day. Thanks

tinkerbell24

Original Poster
Maybe purchase a shorter white dress, to wear to dinner and then the fireworks cruise. It would still be bridal but more subtle than your full wedding dress.

I think I’m edging towards this choice. It may be more comfortable too. I just wanted to know my options before deciding

grim-grinning_toast

After my husband and I got married we stayed at the GF for our honeymoon, we booked a dinner at Victoria & Albert's one night and went to Epcot that same night. He wore a tux and I wore a short white dress and we DEFINITELY looked like we just got married. We were approached multiple times and congratulated endlessly. Everyone will just be happy for you :) wear what you want! And if you already went through with this, pictures please! ^_^

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom