disney wait times during last 2 weeks of july ?

kris

We're going to Disney this year in july ( 19-30 july ) and were wondering how long wait times might be in that period? Anyone can help ?? Thanks..

Laura

We went around those same dates last year. Wasn't too bad actually. I was expecting much worse. I honestly don't remember waiting more than a few minutes for anything. If the lines were too bad we'd just use fastpass. But really, we hardly needed that either.

Just don't go to Universal! We only got to see 3 attractions all day (the 3 worst attractions) because the lines were so hideous.

Upvote 0

Christina

Wait times werent all that bad when I went two years ago. Expect many 20 minute waits and for the bigger rides prolly around 40 or 50 minutes.

And go to Universal. Just be smart and plan your day around the most popular rides. :wave:

Upvote 0

LuckyBug

I just made reservations for the week of the 25th of July. I'm so excited...I can't wait! I do dread the crowds, but maybe with a little planning we won't even notice they are there!!!!!!! POR & WDW Here we come!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Laura

LOL well I guess you have conflicting opinions. My opinion is don't go. We had the most miserable theme park experience of our lives going to Universal in late July. All the express passes were distributed the first hour the park was open, so the lines were outrageous (only 2 attractions had less than an hour wait - Twister, and Earthquake). The rest had 1-2 or more hour waits and there was no way to bypass the lines because the express passes were gone. We were lucky to get 1 express pass (we had to wait in line 30 minutes JUST to get the express pass for Twister, the dumbest attraction I've ever seen) And unlike Disney, most of the lines are outdoors in the blazing heat. It was just not enjoyable. The highlight of our day was leaving!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom