Disney Visa Question

believeinmagic

I am currently trying to plan a trip for early next year (probably March or April) and I was just wondering if there are any special rates/deals/packages etc. for Disney Visa Cardholders. If there are, how do you find out these rates? From Disney or from Visa?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

tigsmom

I am currently trying to plan a trip for early next year (probably March or April) and I was just wondering if there are any special rates/deals/packages etc. for Disney Visa Cardholders. If there are, how do you find out these rates? From Disney or from Visa?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Go to the Chase website and register your account. They have a section on the Disney Visa and you can see all the current offers, track your Rewards Dollars, sign up to pay on line (if you want) and they will even notify you 10 days before your payment is due and also again when it posts.

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

There usually aren't any great deals just for cardholders. But if you time your trip right, you can really get the most out of all of your Rewards Dollars. That's the best you can usually do. If you manage to save up enough, it can really take a bite out of at LEAST your park tickets.

Upvote 0

kennygman

There usually aren't any great deals just for cardholders. But if you time your trip right, you can really get the most out of all of your Rewards Dollars. That's the best you can usually do. If you manage to save up enough, it can really take a bite out of at LEAST your park tickets.

Last year they offered the free DDP to card holders before they offered it to the general public. That way you could reserve your choice of rooms.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Keep in mind that when Disney releases a special package for Disney Visa card holders they will want the deposit at the time of booking with the Disney Visa and all payments must be made with that Disney Visa in order to qualify for the discounted package.

Pam

Upvote 0
There is some type of special meet & greet in Epcot in which you receive a free photo. Anyone know anything about this?
Also, you get $25 free at the big Disney store in Downtown Disney.

Upvote 0

natalia1681

There is some type of special meet & greet in Epcot in which you receive a free photo. Anyone know anything about this?
Also, you get $25 free at the big Disney store in Downtown Disney.

If you go to Innovention West at Epcot, there is an area where you can get to have your pic made with some Disney characters. When we went we got to see Goofy, Donald and Mickey. We had a minute or two with them to ourselves, so that was nice. Then they took our pics and put it on the Photo Pass. We then took the photo pass to the picture place (can't think of the name, but they clearly told us) and we got a free 5x7 for each of our Disney Visa cards.

I didn't know about the $25 free in DTD World of Disney store. I'll be sure to jump on that in Jan:wave:

Upvote 0

imamouse

We had our picture taken with Mickey, Donald, and Pluto. When we entered the room, the characters offered hugs and high fives all around. Donald "kissed" my hand :kiss: . It's a neat perk.

We viewed and selected our free pic from the photo location near the park entrance (next to SSE). They even added the signatures of the characters for us. We love our free souvenir!

Upvote 0

ypcat

The free photo at Epcot ended on 9/30/06. There are currently no offers right now for WDW.

Also, you don't get $25 at World of Disney, it is a percentage off of purchases (10%, I think).

Upvote 0
According to the Disney Reward Visa site, the phot perk ends 09/30/2007!!! & the site says $25 at the World of Disney. MAybe this is new for 2007.
Disneyland gets free stroller rentals.

Upvote 0

kennygman

According to the Disney Reward Visa site, the phot perk ends 09/30/2007!!! & the site says $25 at the World of Disney. MAybe this is new for 2007.
Disneyland gets free stroller rentals.

Here's the lowdown. The chase site for customers doesn't list any current benefits. BUT the page that you use to APPLY for the visa card does.

3. Offers valid through 9/30/07. Present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card for special offers or entry into the Character Meet 'N' Greet Event. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Minimum purchase and/or separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to availability, and additional restrictions, and may change without notice.

It also states a 10% discount on a purchase of $25 or more at WOD Store

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom