disney villains

all_good_chic

Original Poster
Have you ever had an experience where you came across a villain in the park and no i don't mean captain hook or ursula. I am talking about an exprience with another guest or a Castmember. My true disney villain moment happened when i was on the jungle cruise. One of the cast mebers was forcing my large, built, father into a cramped space on the boat. When my father refused to sit in such a small space where he obviusly wouldnt fit, a verbal argument occurred. I was praying that a fist fight would not happen and luckily the cast member backed down but sadly not before my disney experience was ruined for that day :-(

disneydudette

Tell me about it- a CM once denied my bro a wheel chair..claiming we were using it to get to the front of the lline ( they didn't even allow that nemore)....my dad was soo ed......he even showed the CM the 2 inch thick cast on his son's ankle....the CM still didn't believe us......finally a new CM came and granted us a wheel chair free of charge.....only after 20 mins of arguing with the "villan"!!

WDWManic

Wow that is so surprising most of the cast members I have been around have been so pleasent....Im so sorry that it ruined your Disney World experiance.

DanStat

There is this old woman who works @ Rifiki's Planet Watch @ AKL...she has to be the rudest mu--you get my point! ;)

It seems to me they go to the lowest on the totem pole and stick them in the Planet Watch. No offense to anyone who works there...it's usually our senior friends. <~~Still no offense!

NADisney

The only CM problem we had was at Wilderness Lodge ,dining at Whispering Canyon Cafe. I had posted the complaint and emailed the company twice ,but no reply.

That means were not going to eat there again.

Know if I can find that post in WDWMagic -Disney Resturants.

:brick:

Beverly

Just one time this one woman hassled us insisting that my DD was the pepsi girl and wanted her autograph. (she does resemble her, but her curls are way tighter, my dd that is!) We had actually run into her at the airport earlier in the week at the baggage area, she insisted then that it was her. Then we run into the nutcase in fantasyland. I ended up having my DD scribble in her autograph book. She finally let us alone!

Mufasa_AC

Fortunately, for every one of these stories there are literally thousands of good ones. Unfortunately, especially for us frequent guests, we tend to overlook them because we get desensitized to this level of attention and service. It’s not until we go elsewhere that we realized just how wonderful 99.9% of the CMs really are. When you take into consideration some of the people they have to deal with and some of the conditions they have to work under it amazes me that we don’t have more “villain” stories.

I hope we don’t let one “aww s$%#” wipe put 100 attaboys.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom