Disney Vacation Traditions

mamabunker

Do you have anything that you do every time you take a Disney vacation?

We have a few. For years, my husband and I have been counting lizards (weird, right?). The count starts over every day. Now that we have kids, they think it's fun and they help us out.

We also have a notebook and each night, write down each person's favorite part of the day. We do this on non-Disney vacations and day trips, too.

In the same notebook, we write down the states that we see license plates from. Our goal is to see all 50 states in one trip. It hasn't happened yet.

Figgy1

Once we land in Florida and catch our bus to one of our favorite Disney Hotels, close to EPCOT, I usually head near the pool. From there I send my daughter and son-in-law to EPCOT to England and the PUB for Fish & Chips.
It's nice to relax at the pool side and enjoy a good drink with Fish&Chips. It"s great to start the day at Disney after a 2hr. flight and shuffling with people at the airport, and just relax for awhile before enjoying our faction.
Welcome sounds like a great plan! Lots of pixie dust for you!:) By the way you are too young to be called senior!

Upvote 0

Neph-Neph

Once we land in Florida and catch our bus to one of our favorite Disney Hotels, close to EPCOT, I usually head near the pool. From there I send my daughter and son-in-law to EPCOT to England and the PUB for Fish & Chips.
It's nice to relax at the pool side and enjoy a good drink with Fish&Chips. It"s great to start the day at Disney after a 2hr. flight and shuffling with people at the airport, and just relax for awhile before enjoying our faction.
That sounds magical!

Upvote 0

Maryssa*

Every single trip we like to try to guess which color monorail we'll see first once we arrive. We each get to call one color. No one really wins anything except bragging rights =p

We always always do MK the first night, and always go on Pirates first.

My dad always has to step on top of the criss-crossing trolley tracks in the middle of Main St as we walk down the first time.

Upvote 0

Bethypoo

Like many others, I buy a Christmas ornament. I have been getting Dole whips every single trip since my first visit at the age of 7. I'm trying to come up with a new tradition starting this year-maybe I'll get into the pins or mouse ears.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

• Water taxi to DTD from POR for icecream at Ghirardelli's
  • Christmas Ornament from Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in MK
  • Cinnamon roll from Main Street Bakery on the very first day in the park (this year will have to get this at Gaston's, I think)

The above 3 are on every trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom